"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn can't wait til I get paid I got shyt I wanna work on this weekend such as starting this kickstarter and sending out spec script copies of my novel to these book agents... :wow: Can't wait hopefully someone will hit me back...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh, ok $80 ain't that much then. I thought you were talking about a serious grip of cash. :whew:
You should be able to opt out of overdraft fees.(Thats one thing I really appreciate that Obama did ...those damn financial reforms)
Getting charged $26 for a damn chik-fil-a drink was tha worst :mindblown::mjcry:

Nah breh I still got more bills to pay from the hospital stay bill, my medical coverage and my delinquent cell phone bill I never paid. :francis: I gotta catch up.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Been trying to perfect my Neopalatin Style Pizza. I bought a pizza oven and am looking for some consistency. It gets better every time I make one.

I'm getting close to that level of perfection I love out of pizza. Such a simple art but so difficult to perfect.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lost my job two days ago, but that's another thread. I'm almost done with my spec scripts and gonna have them collated into binders to be sent out to these book agents wish me luck brehs.... :salutenas: back is against the wall ain't got nothing to lose now...