"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Damn I was so amped to create my kickstarter today for the Aaron Jackson comic book but I don't have a checking account anymore since I came out the hospital... :snoop: Good news is the account is suspended until they receive payment of the final overdraft bill so once I get money from my bosses in the account the bank will flip it into a new checking account. and since I'm still on record it shouldn't be a problem. Gotta wait til next saturday tho... in the meantime I'm working on Aetheon and K'nuba 2....

Oh, damn bruh I didn't know they had yo ass pent up in the hospital :whoo: Good luck on your recovery bruh bruh:ufdup:
How much owe dem folks :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh, damn bruh I didn't know they had yo ass pent up in the hospital :whoo: Good luck on your recovery bruh bruh:ufdup:
How much owe dem folks :lupe:

Yeah I was in the hospital for a quick minute... but I've been working back at my old job... :francis: I owe the bank like $80.... :beli: they closed my account talking about non payment of debit balance and bullshyt. I was in a gawddamn coma how could I pay you???

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm still doing my comics. Check them out at roastedlikeever.com or @rlecomic on social media. Here are a few recent highlights:

De_Justin_web.jpg

Tt_Boy_web.png

Kawhi_web.gif

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Yeah I was in the hospital for a quick minute... but I've been working back at my old job... :francis: I owe the bank like $80.... :beli: they closed my account talking about non payment of debit balance and bullshyt. I was in a gawddamn coma how could I pay you???

Oh, ok $80 ain't that much then. I thought you were talking about a serious grip of cash. :whew:
You should be able to opt out of overdraft fees.(Thats one thing I really appreciate that Obama did ...those damn financial reforms)
Getting charged $26 for a damn chik-fil-a drink was tha worst :mindblown::mjcry:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:..............:ehh::ufdup:
Do you have any prior work? or is this your first outing?

My first but I've written and trashed a bunch of rough drafts. I'm trying to at least finish it before worrying about publishing details as I've done in the past. Caused me to work backwards which is why I think I have a good work flow going now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Currently working on military scifi novel series. It's coming together nicely, I'm actually shocked by how much time I've put into it without thinking it's trash.

Sounds dope you got a name???:leon:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Sounds dope you got a name???:leon:

I do but I don't want to disclose it atm, and it may change.

It's turning out to be a great epic and my writing is progressing as I learn more about the functionality of the story.

I'm also trying to get back into drawing so I can illustrate the characters and some of the settings myself.