"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Yeah it's the book I was working on before...:ld:
Yeah I'm up for it.
yep.png
Throw it to me on here or via PM :myman:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How y'all be having the patience for inking? Once I start the process my back starts to give in. But when I do the colouring my back settles and is all good again.

Doing the concept art of some comic book characters I'm writing, while learning to draw. It's coming along nicely.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Bout to start rapping again out of boredom...was bullshytin the other day...reminded me I missed writing...lost steps like shyt..need to get my breath control back...shyt was:scust:....who knows might do open mics when I got the time...once a mc always an mc....fukk the rap game tho...just need one song to give me a bag to do what I need to do...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I was so amped to create my kickstarter today for the Aaron Jackson comic book but I don't have a checking account anymore since I came out the hospital... :snoop: Good news is the account is suspended until they receive payment of the final overdraft bill so once I get money from my bosses in the account the bank will flip it into a new checking account. and since I'm still on record it shouldn't be a problem. Gotta wait til next saturday tho... in the meantime I'm working on Aetheon and K'nuba 2....