"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If you’re in the DMV area or will be on the 26th...come out and see a breh’s live show...and
party wit’cha boy...:lawd:

a0v5hc.jpg

Buy Tickets Here>>> Kavin The 1 – Tickets – Pure Lounge – Washington,DC – August 26th, 2018 | Afton Shows

Thank You For Your Support!!!...:wow:

www.kavinthe1.com

Download My Single "Red Lobster"
@ Music | Kavin The 1

:wow:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:ohhh:
Damn I STILL need feedback on my fantasy novel before i publish I need a critique on whether the story is good or not... hit me up y'all I'll email you guys a copy...
Man I always miss a ton a cool shyt yall put in this thread cause I never get a prompt when people post that the threads been updated :dwillhuh::mjcry:

@Barnett114 whats with the forum settings bruh bruh :damn: ........are the notifications set to slow down on older threads or something :jbhmm:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Man I always miss a ton a cool shyt yall put in this thread cause I never get a prompt when people post that the threads been updated :dwillhuh::mjcry:

@Barnett114 whats with the forum settings bruh bruh :damn: ........are the notifications set to slow down on older threads or something :jbhmm:

I have no idea. I never used the watch thread feature.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Do you want to read it??? PM me... :ld:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:lupe:
Do you want to read it??? PM me... :ld:

Sounds good,:ehh: Is it the same as this quote below...:patrice:
Hey guys, if you want to read the first 4 chapters of my NEW book (pdf) in a sneak peak... PM me...:youngsabo: shyt is flames... I need feedback.

:jbhmm:
I have about 7 excerpts bookmarked that i'm going to read and provide feedback. The above post of yours is currently listed as bookmark 4.

My "marked for future feedback" bookmarks are...
  1. @Shadow King - I've finished reading high school vampire story excerpt ...(currently gathering my feedback thoughts)
  2. @The Hierophant - I haven't started reading yet: Black ring society
  3. @LauderdaleBoss - I haven't started reading yet: Soul wars
  4. @ORDER_66 - I haven't started reading yet: unknown title/concept above
  5. @Soundwave - I haven't started reading yet: comic stripe
  6. @The Hierophant - I haven't started reading yet: Lawful evil
  7. @MR. SNIFLES - I've finished thoughts: vortex fountain & noise dampening ...(just need to write down my 2 methods to possibly dampen noise)

"Completed feedback" on the following 3 persons contribution...

1. @no chill jones - "Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)
  2. @FlyGuy - "Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)
  3. @Turk - (Done via PM)

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:lupe:

Sounds good,:ehh: Is it the same as this quote below...:patrice:

:jbhmm:
I have about 7 excerpts bookmarked that i'm going to read and provide feedback. The above post of yours is currently listed as bookmark 4.

My "marked for future feedback" bookmarks are...
  1. @Shadow King - I've finished reading high school vampire story excerpt ...(currently gathering my feedback thoughts)
  2. @The Hierophant - I haven't started reading yet: Black ring society
  3. @LauderdaleBoss - I haven't started reading yet: Soul wars
  4. @ORDER_66 - I haven't started reading yet: unknown title/concept above
  5. @Soundwave - I haven't started reading yet: comic stripe
  6. @The Hierophant - I haven't started reading yet: Lawful evil
  7. @MR. SNIFLES - I've finished thoughts: vortex fountain & noise dampening ...(just need to write down my 2 methods to possibly dampen noise)

"Completed feedback" on the following 3 persons contribution...

1. @no chill jones - "Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)
  2. @FlyGuy - "Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)
  3. @Turk - (Done via PM)

Yeah it's the book I was working on before...:ld: