"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like your creative process. I have tendency to overthink when writing but you just let it come to you :wow:. both tracks are fire and what you came up with is catchy. You on a roll bruh:salute:

Thanks breh...yeah...just let it come to you and flow...if it feels right...it’s right...follow your gut...like Jeezy said... “And I dont know where dis coming from I'm just lettin' it flow.”...:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I gotta get back on my writing grind... :francis: Been slacking off with my new novel and need to get a book cover done after editing for Aetheon and K'nuba... I need to get back to work official after I get my doctor's appointments finished... :manny:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I wish i would have taken the time to learn how to draw when I was younger. I have so many story ideas but they're all better suited as graphic novels but I can't draw :francis:

I went through the character design challenge page on Facebook and the theme last month was African characters which inspired me so much but also pissed me off because I can't fukking draw :damn:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you’re in the DMV area or will be on the 26th...come out and see a breh’s live show...and
party wit’cha boy...:lawd:

a0v5hc.jpg

Buy Tickets Here>>> Kavin The 1 – Tickets – Pure Lounge – Washington,DC – August 26th, 2018 | Afton Shows

Thank You For Your Support!!!...:wow:

www.kavinthe1.com

Download My Single "Red Lobster"
@ Music | Kavin The 1