"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Started a podcast with one of my guys talking about social issues, race, etc. Yes he's white which I know some brehs will take issue with but A - I don't care and B - his views on race and social issues and what not are very much so in line with mine in most situations. We're still getting our hosting license so it's video only at the moment. If you like it or just wanna show love feel free to share/follow/yada yada yada

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yesterday finished typing up 124 pages out of a 124 pages of the last comedy script, i got another 6 scripts to type out.

starting page 1 out of 162 pages, after this script. i got a final 5 to type out and hopefully i am ahead of schedule.

2a6qq1t.jpg

how am i typing up so many pages when its tedious as fukk, simple real life inspiration and targets, like below.

33wmsnr.jpg

having her in the next tab, and you will churn out page after page knowing the end result is closer to a beauty :banderas:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am going to be starting a YT channel that uses cartoon animations.

Example would be something like this

Now the art work here looks like it took a lot of time and effort to put together. I was thinking more of sketch art and something less fancy. I am a decent drawer but my skills cannot be compared to the video above.

Am I better off paying a cartoon animator to putting something like this together? If I can become good on my own what software and specific skillsets do I need? How difficult is it to put something like this together?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
what up guys, i have been seriously lacking last 2 days havent moved a single page of my new joint.

still on page 1 out of 162 pages to type up, so i thought id put it in this thread so i can check back in 4 hours or so and push myself to have done a considerable amount. (i want to have hit 30 pages to day), but i will settle for 20 pages to make up for the last 2 days.

those doing there thing, keep it going. dont stop get it get it :banderas:

FSP

Banned
Daps
what up guys, i have been seriously lacking last 2 days havent moved a single page of my new joint.

still on page 1 out of 162 pages to type up, so i thought id put it in this thread so i can check back in 4 hours or so and push myself to have done a considerable amount. (i want to have hit 30 pages to day), but i will settle for 20 pages to make up for the last 2 days.

those doing there thing, keep it going. dont stop get it get it :banderas:
Page 1 :dead: yo. I been there

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Page 1 :dead: yo. I been there

:russ: im bout to get some coffee made and do it all day, but that first page is the hump but i got the coli to check on every few pages. its just this script i have read twice already because i liked it a lot, but when you have to type what you already know is happening it becomes boring and draining as hell. the last one i typed i never read after finishing it so i was speeding through pages because i was excited.

shout out to you for putting time out and being a writer :salute:

its one of the best things to show for your time, and hopefully for all in this thread it will pay dividends,

tarantino got 50,000 for his script of 'true romance' i am settling for any of my joints being picked up for 15,000.

anyway man, keep it going. the movie industry and some what the threatre are looking for original films not just comic book re-boots or adapted novels. so lets tuck in, theres a demand:salute: