"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

making these lil joints becoming my morning routine :ehh:

i cant comment or dap, the things not playing for me. ever considered a youtube account and throwing these up on the youtube.

+

87 pages out of 162 pages, im flying through past the half way mark. got to boost myself. if i make it to a 100 pages before the day is done, i considered that some real progress. (since i was not even on page 1 last thursday)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i cant comment or dap, the things not playing for me. ever considered a youtube account and throwing these up on the youtube.

+

87 pages out of 162 pages, im flying through past the half way mark. got to boost myself. if i make it to a 100 pages before the day is done, i considered that some real progress. (since i was not even on page 1 last thursday)

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just updated my website www.kavinthe1.com

Also added a blog section...check out my 1st blog!!!...:obama:

Do Your Soulmates Recognize You???…Or Reject You???
by Kavin The 1 | Apr 25, 2018 | Blog | 0 comments

v5055-525x675.jpg

Ever had a connection with someone who you thought or know is a soulmate but didn’t recognize you???…
The ego mind can keep one from recognizing their soulmate…Often times the ego will create barriers to love…placing conditions on love and intimate relationships…There’s a burning vibration in your soul to let you know that that someone isn’t just a “someone”. That feeling that you feel may have a deeper meaning beyond face value or initial thought…I’ve had only about 3 serious relationships in my 37 years…Each of them felt like a soulmate or had soulmate implications…i.e. similar birthdays…seeing 1111 etc…Soulmates aren’t meant to be together forever though…some come into your life for a season for just enough reason…and some come to teach lessons. I’ve had soulmates who didn’t recognize me or the connection and therefore rejected me. The biggest lesson I’ve learned is that I’m my biggest and best soulmate.

Do Your Soulmates Recognize You???…Or Reject You??? | Kavin The 1

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
got to brag im at 150 pages out of 162 pages, will be finished by today then off to the next one. this rate i might have typed them all out by christmas.

seriously shaved a year off my life, because i was thinking i will be done by summer next year but all this means is if i go as hard as i've been going. then the start of the new year could really be the start of some new years. im going to pitch everywhere and across all mediums.

im really excited about this, i've been working and typing up these pages so fast. all i need is one of my 12 joints to make bank and im good i could flip the rest myself, and that plan to be a home owner before 40 is still well ahead of schedule. :wow:

EDIT finished 162/162 ..... picked up my new joint which is 93 pages, going to start tomorrow. today is for rest.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i am always working on pencilling around the music planning like usual.
I have been trying to stay in constant practice penciling lately for the past maybe eighteen months or so.
Where I am shortening my rendering time panel to panel to make my speed faster page to page.
Plus getting my style capable of translating to digital via line weight and perspective simplification methods.
So lately I have been melding my styles in the two back together after getting back into practice.

these are just sketches over the time daily.
all of them i have been using to get faster with.
by doing excercises around making my full on splash page view time faster on the actual bristol better.

the captain marvel stuff is from my daughter basically making a commission request for captain marvel.
sorry about the last shazam and gl pics.
those photo files won't load on the server right.

it blows freen lantern's face up funny.
on shazam it just flips it justifies the whole photo in another direction, other than top to bottom.

sorry.

the file conversion issues in digital takes place a bit more in print.

so i still save the originals if i can, but digital has been a good ally.
to save sketches and review my own work to make my own workflows faster.
so, digital has been advantageous, to migrate to.

16c3ozk.jpg

20ppj87.jpg

hsu893.jpg

28cmw7k.jpg

9blyy0.jpg

k50uvo.jpg

2v12m3a.jpg

avqypx.jpg
Art Barr

Last edited: