"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
:blessed:
That's the kinda work I'm talking bout family:ohhh:
6LgOsB6.gif

...I'll provide feedback when I'm done with some work i'm doing today:jbhmm:

:blessed:
That's the kinda work I'm talking bout family:ohhh:
6LgOsB6.gif

...I'll provide feedback when I'm done with some work i'm doing today:jbhmm:

Thanks breh. The building itself won't be hard to pull off. Furnishing is going to be a hell of a bytch. But there's nothing like working for yourself.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
here is my contribution to the thread: after watching a wildlife documentary and taking notes on various animals, i have for the past few months, been digging various tunnels under my grandma's house. I have almost a mile of tunnels under there, but i lost the map in there somewhere last week. i have begun also moving some food and supplies under there as well. i have a battery refrigerator and solar televisions. i will keep everyone posted on my work but feel free to ask questions.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Premise for a TvShow/movie/comic
Working title(Epidemic)

Impetus:

I was reading an article where a police officer OD'd after just touching fentanyl....
Ohio officer overdoses after accidental contact with Fentanyl

I started thinking if you can OD by just touching it:jbhmm: ....what if it could OD you in gaseous form also :ohhh::picard:

IDEA::banderas:

That could be an interesting movie / tv show, where black folks come out one day and find 80-90% of whites(maybe other folks are hit at 10-30%) just strung out everywhere. Instead of a zombie attack it's just white folks(pockets of other people) seemingly permanently stung out in the...
  • street,​
  • car,​
  • sidewalk​
  • homes​
  • etc​
...and "we" have to deal with the fall out.
  • Where do you put the semi alive bodies
  • Where do you quarantine all the other healthy white people
  • How do you protect the country with millions of people suddenly out of commision
  • How do you take over critical services that few know how to manage
  • How do you find people stuck in there homes on the floor with noone to feed them
  • etc.
Dealing with the kinda questions inherent to that scenario could give you at least a good 3 seasons of quality TV :jbhmm: ......:ehh:
(unfortunately I can see some random producer/writer without vision trying to turn it into a cookie cutter / color swap "black zombie movie" instead of relying on the unique scenarios inherent to the premise itself to inspire the story)
Before you even say it, yes I'm aware that anything airborne would likely be indiscriminate in nature.:whoa: ...but that's not the premise here:mjgrin:

----Imagine Black folks walk out one day and find this kinda shyt below on mass nationwide---

Da classic

Last edited: