"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Alonge Hawes’s critically acclaimed digital series debuted on Kweli TV in October of last year. It seems the partnership has proven fruitful, as Blue Collar Hustle is now the highest viewed scripted series on the platform. Kweli TV, which figures viewership by minutes watched per subscriber; reports that Blue Collar Hustle has been viewed over 250 thousand minutes by its reported 2,000 subscribers. What’s more, the series premiere episode has accumulated 82 thousand viewed minutes to date, making it the best premiere tune-in of any series on the platform.

Full article link

BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE A HIT ON "KWELI TV" • CAQ Records

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
full

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
I'm writing a concept (story and gameplay) I want to pitch to a video game developer in the near future.

Summary : Former professional boxer Yussef Jackson rekindles with the streets after a 10 year bid. After robbing small stores to make ends meet, Yussef and associates meet a mysterious character who proposes them a big score : robbing the mansion on the top of the hill. The streets do not compare to the evil they're about to face...

Tentative title : ''Satan In The Hood''

Genre : Survival horror

Type of game : Similar to Uncharted but with a open map (GTA style) and RPG elements

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
my favorite part of open mic is coming up with material on the spot and seeing how long I can go without using the jokes I know kill
Oh damn thats another level :picard:

All my jokes are about getting p*ssy / lack thereof

You know whats fun is… finding the pivot in a serious tinder conversation. Like I was talking about life… working 9-5s and all that, with this one girl. Then I said “Yeah.. life is a constant challenge. Ive found out theres more to it then just having a big dikk”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey gang wanted to drop a line and update how I've been doing... I've started writing again after a bit of drop off with my second book. Made 5 t-shirts for Aaron Jackson, And about to get my Aetheon and Knuba book cover done before I send it out with spec script copies looking for an Lit agent or major...

Either way... :ld:

Also gonna get to work on my screenplay and submit it to a few places... :pachaha: gonna be fukking hilarious... Damn I'm busy...