"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

@iFightSeagullsForBread has been working on this for a while.
I know @Ziggiy is getting his web series on a streaming network. And he's been nominated for an award in Minnesota for it too.
I'm in the process of two podcasts... but building from the ground up & making connects is the hardest part.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
been making instrumentals/short songs for years...finally decided to put together some projects, see what happens :ehh:

im going to release a single or ep every month from the stash, while I work on a new album for my birthday
i really fukk with having my shyt on tidal/spotify etc....shyt just feel official, even if i'm the only nikka bumping it :ehh:

im trying to get back into writing after a webseries i was penning fell through....shyt is frustrating but i'll get back at some point. i always do.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
You ever dabbled with the arduino....or any micro controller for that matter.

Nah bruh,
wait.png
....My background is software engineering(game design & development)

That said
thinking.gif
I do have two micro controller text books I got off ebook3000.com(I am interested in the subject) one of them uses Arduino(I assume because it's open source) as the bases for teaching concepts. Problem is they(all my e text books actually) are on my down hard drive.
nope.png

Short of that I've only ever fukked with fundamental shyt...

61sJrIY543L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

completed_game.gif

@BaldingSoHard you remember these monstrosities
ahhh.gif
, but hey if someone needs to build an automated dogfood dispenser anytime soon...

yep.png

Last edited: