"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Trying to build a sound operated circuit..... but my damn 555 chip keeps burning out everytime I apply voltage.... close to throwing this shyt at the wall and giving up...
:snoop:

:patrice::jbhmm:

It's been about 20 years since I last played Electrical Engineer but maybe instead of applying voltage directly, use the voltage to charge a small capacitor and use the capacitor to power the 555? Just shooting from the hip here.

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
thinking.gif

Basically amateur horror stories which get circulated around the web, both through wrbiting and also narrated on youtube ... Some of them devolve into weird fanfic type shyt, but some have almost developed into urban legends

Creepypasta - Scary Paranormal Stories & Short Horror Microfiction

Damn, coli putting me up on all kinda new shyt
yep.png

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm touching up on my first album (writing wise) but will start writing the second one soon, hopefully this month. I would love to write a recipe book starting in January until I finally start the athletics aspect of things at the end of January :ehh:

I have a friend that's working on a comedy show (he's doing all the writing...I have no clue what's in it lol) so that he can start posting and promoting on YouTube and he asked a few of us to be in it, so let's see how this all goes. :myman:

I'm excited for 2018 to be quite honest :obama: