"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
:patrice::jbhmm:

It's been about 20 years since I last played Electrical Engineer but maybe instead of applying voltage directly, use the voltage to charge a small capacitor and use the capacitor to power the 555? Just shooting from the hip here.

Definitely not putting voltage directly to the 555, it goes through a bridge rectifier first also one each 1uF and 0.1uF capacitors at pins 8 and 2...

I had it working at one point then something happened and now I can't figure that ish out...it's probably something stupid too....
:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lost alot in the fire,had a few episodes of a tv show,half a script,all burnt up,not thinking to have multiple flash drives.....I still had one script i was 75% done with,i have to go back and fix it because i didnt realize there was a specefic format back when i first started writing it:pachaha:,had one i was a quarter done with and am now about 50% done with as i was forced to work with this one since i lost my other ones. Not sure if its stupid to write a sequel,but fukk it I believe in the first one so much I'm ready to double up if I can just get it to the proper people to read it:blessed:....and i got an idea for a kids movie too,tryna get that Frozen money:wow:

ill probaly just go to LA and pull up on famous people once I'm done. Thats my plan "Let me read this script to you right quick homie:lupe:"

how do people write this shyt by they damn self,seems like this shyt will take a life time to get whats in my head down on paper:mjcry:

and for people who dont write by themselves,how do you trust another person to touch your vision:martin:? I would be changing they shyt everyday,that aint how I visualized it:camby:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Definitely not putting voltage directly to the 555, it goes through a bridge rectifier first also one each 1uF and 0.1uF capacitors at pins 8 and 2...

I had it working at one point then something happened and now I can't figure that ish out...it's probably something stupid too....

:yeshrug: Welp, I got nothin'. Maybe hit up some EE forums or something I'm sure if you got enough heads together ya'll could figure it out.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

Finished watching
yep.png

If you have netflix I suggest checking out this movie...

transfiguration-2.jpg

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80144...89e062a7-84a0-407a-bff4-a8c188fb6117-25228711

It has a small budget and the set is only the city itself. It also has a vampire theme and does well with little in the way of funding. It's a bit of a slow movie though at times...
dizzy.gif

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Trying to build a sound operated circuit..... but my damn 555 chip keeps burning out everytime I apply voltage.... close to throwing this shyt at the wall and giving up...
:snoop:

:patrice::jbhmm:

It's been about 20 years since I last played Electrical Engineer but maybe instead of applying voltage directly, use the voltage to charge a small capacitor and use the capacitor to power the 555? Just shooting from the hip here.

:yeshrug: Welp, I got nothin'. Maybe hit up some EE forums or something I'm sure if you got enough heads together ya'll could figure it out.

Man I haven't touched so much as a bread board since leaving my "digital logic" class and haven't done much anything near that since assembly class.
nope.png

I will say this though, that was one of the singularly most useful classes I've ever taken. I can make all kinds of automated shyt with what I learned in there.
come%20at%20me.png

That said I was under the impression anything i'd prob interact with would be embedded chips via C language. So I wouldn't have to worry about specific chip designs/instructions so much.(software engineering)

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
My brand new EP (Still ain't thought of a name)

Possible single below (THOUGHTS?)

Also working on a remix mixtape with other RDU producers and adding our beats to acapellas. I did a J.Cole Remix to Love Yourz

Outdated but actually pretty dope...that hook is:wow:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
finally settled for the idea of my second novel...wrote one before, but it didn't take off, but at least i know i can do it now...spending the weekend going over my notes/researching a few things and planning to get it started next week...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mines is writing and most it is short stories and poetry.

Past years have been me doing solely poetry.

Trying to get my drawing better to be a double threat in word and illustration

I can draw a little bit decent. But I'm trying to make my shyt better

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I've got this screenplay I've been composing that I keep revising every other month.

A psychological thriller about the predatory music industry.

Just need to lock myself in for a week and turn my outline into a rough draft.

I bet it's fukking trash.

Put that shyt in the recycle bin.

Also predatory? Is this "thriller" about YOU since you're a known sexual predator? :ohhh:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Man I haven't touched so much as a bread board since leaving my "digital logic" class and haven't done much anything near that since assembly class.
nope.png

I will say this though, that was one of the singularly most useful classes I've ever taken. I can make all kinds of automated shyt with what I learned in there.
come%20at%20me.png

That said I was under the impression anything i'd prob interact with would be embedded chips via C language. So I wouldn't have to worry about specific chip designs/instructions so much.(software engineering)

You ever dabbled with the arduino....or any micro controller for that matter.

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State

I'm currently in the mastering stages of my debut album. It took me a few years. But, I finally completed it. I was also on the first coli mixtape and looking forward to be on the next one. Hopefully, if everything goes according to plan I'll have the CD's pressed up the week after next, and have the digital version on iTunes, Spotify, and Bandcamp. I'm currently working on a lyric video as well. It feels good to actually plan something out, take the necessary steps and achieve a goal. Salute to everyone on here doing the same :salute: