"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
ngr2g1.jpg

2v9cg1d.jpg

34grntt.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5885110980444160.png

Guess who just got their podcasting equipment this afternoon!!! :gladbron: :salute: I will be trying to do my radio show this weekend. After I setup my patreon and get my Aaron Jackson shirts ready to sell. everything is moving slow but it's moving... I just can't wait til I have more money to invest in my business. but if people like my show and they donate by paypal or patreon to help out that would be great. I'm gonna work hard at this every weekend to make a good show. Slowly but surely things will happen.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
5885110980444160.png

Guess who just got their podcasting equipment this afternoon!!! :gladbron: :salute: I will be trying to do my radio show this weekend. After I setup my patreon and get my Aaron Jackson shirts ready to sell. everything is moving slow but it's moving... I just can't wait til I have more money to invest in my business. but if people like my show and they donate by paypal or patreon to help out that would be great. I'm gonna work hard at this every weekend to make a good show. Slowly but surely things will happen.

Soon as I saw the headsets I was like ....Hmmmm, web show? :jbhmm:
Good luck with it bruh bruh ....keep pushing.:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Soon as I saw the headsets I was like ....Hmmmm, web show? :jbhmm:
Good luck with it bruh bruh ....keep pushing.:salute:

:salutenas: yessir I keep grinding... Gonna have a call in portion too. Everything is moving slow because of money but I'm confidant it will be the spark I need to get major capital.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Looks like an adult swim show in the making :ohhh::ehh:

The pug in the suit had me gone :russ:

What's the back story bruh ...or are you brainstorming ideas/images onto paper.:jbhmm:
A lot of stuff really. It's a sci-fi war/ survival story that follows a jaded anti hero who navigates this diverse world with aliens, cyborgs, supernatural/ superpowered beings. It's about any and everything that has ever interested me. I did a rough version of it but I'm going to do over again, maybe try to do something to make money off of it. I think I have good ideas.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
A lot of stuff really. It's a sci-fi war/ survival story that follows a jaded anti hero who navigates this diverse world with aliens, cyborgs, supernatural/ superpowered beings. It's about any and everything that has ever interested me. I did a rough version of it but I'm going to do over again, maybe try to do something to make money off of it. I think I have good ideas.

:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh:
xNPTW2z.gif