"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man you shopping da hell outta dat project :whew:

Has it resulted in any funding / distribution offers?:lupe:

Fresh off a big win at the Minnesota Webfest, Alonge Hawes has scored another victory: He’s signed an overall marketing deal with SeekaTV. The exclusive deal expands Hawes’s relationship with SeekaTV’s digital platform, which was an early distribution partner for his series Blue Collar Hustle. Under the pact, SeekaTV will become an exclusive home for the show’s second season, and Hawes will continue to write, executive produce, and star in the series.

The news comes on the heels of Hawes landing two nominations at the Minnesota Webfest, Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color, of which the series took home the second. The series was also recently named an official selection at the 16th annual Urban Mediamakers Film Festival.

Full article link below

ALONGE HAWES INKS MARKETING DEAL WITH SEEKA.TV

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:whew:
Fresh off a big win at the Minnesota Webfest, Alonge Hawes has scored another victory: He’s signed an overall marketing deal with SeekaTV. The exclusive deal expands Hawes’s relationship with SeekaTV’s digital platform, which was an early distribution partner for his series Blue Collar Hustle. Under the pact, SeekaTV will become an exclusive home for the show’s second season, and Hawes will continue to write, executive produce, and star in the series.

The news comes on the heels of Hawes landing two nominations at the Minnesota Webfest, Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color, of which the series took home the second. The series was also recently named an official selection at the 16th annual Urban Mediamakers Film Festival.

Full article link below

ALONGE HAWES INKS MARKETING DEAL WITH SEEKA.TV

tenor.gif

"Look at god"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Me my brother and our friend did our 1st 3 Queens Guys podcast last night, using garageband and a bunch of portable mics. only serious problem is that youtube is saying the video file was too large, then I cut it in half and now it's saying the format is not supported... :snoop: jesus christ... Anyone know any official work arounds. I have the entire 1 hour podcast in an m4a format and it wont accept it even with it being converted into video.