"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah when I was a kid I wanted to be the black Jack Kirby lol. Sometimes characters and concepts just come to me at random

Also those random concepts and characters are coming from your "Higher Self" situated in the spiritual plane urging and nudging u to go for your passion, the fact that you still have this drive and continue 2 draw indicates that this is your path or atleast part of it!

Best Wishes my g!

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Also those random concepts and characters are coming from your "Higher Self" situated in the spiritual plane urging and nudging u to go for your passion, the fact that you still have this drive and continue 2 draw indicates that this is your path or atleast part of it!

Best Wishes my g!
Thanks bruh, I think your words are right on the mark lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who doin' the moderating around here? The people who post here make ad revenue for the coli via free posting, the least the coli could do is sticky this Great Thread Of Positive Coli Creators And Innovators, This is a really impressive and inspiring thread with over 400 replies, I'm sayin' the least the coli can do is sticky this thread but that's just my 2 cents!:hubie:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Who doin' the moderating around here? The people who post here make ad revenue for the coli via free posting, the least the coli could do is sticky this Great Thread Of Positive Coli Creators And Innovators, This is a really impressive and inspiring thread with over 400 replies, I'm sayin' the least the coli can do is sticky this thread but that's just my 2 cents!:hubie:

:ufdup: @Barnett114

Edit: Did you really just go for da guilt trip? :picard:..............:mjlol::lolbron:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ma123_by_clutchgenes-dbu5krf.jpg

"Medu Neter"