"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That's wassup man! So if u sell a lot of items you'll get the opportunity to just have your artwork showcased for sale?:patrice:

this one so far the gallery has picked 3, if they sell at what price we agree they are up for they get 40%.

they might not sell at all, and it be zero but i just want the name popping in those circles anyway. not about the money on this one or any shows for 2018, trying to get the name up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one so far the gallery has picked 3, if they sell at what price we agree they are up for they get 40%.

they might not sell at all, and it be zero but i just want the name popping in those circles anyway. not about the money on this one or any shows for 2018, trying to get the name up.

That is very true, your name has to ring bells before u get them sales!:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh! I didn't know the coli was puttin' out heavy hitters like this:dame:

On some teal shyt, I'm inspired my g, you must have made a lot of sacrifices to make that happen, you're like a younger Spike Lee!

I'm very impressed man!:salute:

Gotta see what I can do now:lupe:

Sacrifice isn’t even the word bro...

But it was all worth it. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Matter of fact I’m DOING it again as we are in pre-production on season 2 right now...

Thank you for your support. Check out the series and let me know what you think

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sacrifice isn’t even the word bro...

But it was all worth it. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. Matter of fact I’m DOING it again as we are in pre-production on season 2 right now...

Thank you for your support. Check out the series and let me know what you think

No doubt bro!!! Will do!!!:salute: