"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Me my brother and our friend did our 1st 3 Queens Guys podcast last night, using garageband and a bunch of portable mics. only serious problem is that youtube is saying the video file was too large, then I cut it in half and now it's saying the format is not supported... :snoop: jesus christ... Anyone know any official work arounds. I have the entire 1 hour podcast in an m4a format and it wont accept it even with it being converted into video.

:leon:

:patrice: .....:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Garageband exports it to M4a audio files... I used a ton of conversion programs turning them into video file and nothing worked. I even cut the podcast in half then did it again with video files, flv, mov,wmv etc...nothing worked. So now I'm using a movie maker for mac and it seems like it's gonna work. :ehh:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Website coming.
3d printing done...original 2 was a crapshooot leading to a redesign and now it's better at least asthetically and functionally
Product redesign sketch was :wow:

Shocked myself. Sketched it in 15mins
Sent it to the designer who made it in 3d design.

Alpha test viewers were:ohhh:
So now website in a week and I'll update

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Trust me breh start tonight. I'm not saying the company itself but at least the project.
The funny thing about the project is you can start it with a notebook. Just commit a time every day to actually contribute to that project. You'll be shocked when it becomes a habit like the gym.

I'm working on a specific project currently with an old classmate.
He literally used to come to my house and we just talk shop until he had an idea and I legitimately just priced it in my head(clients, subcontractors, logistics) and we decided to do it.

We are farther than we expected and we have actually shown people designs and gotten feedback(+ve and -ve)

Initial idea check
Rough sketch check
Customers discussion check (always)
Online research check
Manufacturers pricing check
App page designs check
Product sketch check
Financial model check

3d printout not yet
Retail outlet meetings not yet
Cargo companies from shenzhen not yet

There's a 99% chance we won't make it but who cares...The process is what counts and it could lead you to network with new people and create even better ideas in the future.

Previous work in the 6 certs thread

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I have a show in NYC next month.
Temisan Adoki

us-0107-1025874-front.jpg