"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

KweliTV will become the latest streaming partner for Blue Collar Hustle’s first season, as announced by series creator Alonge Hawes.

The series follows the exploits of four millennials living in Stone Mountain, Ga. Who look to take destiny into their own hands by starting their own independent record label; all while juggling careers, relationships, and the realities that come with existing as black men in modern society. The series stars Alonge Hawes, Quentin Williams, Howard Woodburn, Roberto Cruz, Shani Hawes and Tijuana Agnew. Hawes created the series and also serves as executive producer. It is directed by Geoffrey Henderson and produced via Geoffrey’s Planet LLC.

Following its critically acclaimed first season, the series was nominated for two awards at the inaugural Minnesota Webfest for Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color. In addition, the first season was also named an official selection of the 2017 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival.

“Having Blue Collar Hustle become a part of KweliTV’s rising star is both honoring and humbling,” Hawes previously said. “It has always been my intention to join with others as we rewrite the black American story. KweliTV is the perfect venue to do so.”

KweliTV was created by NewU Business Grant recipient and Harvard African Business New Venture Competition winner Deshuna Spencer in 2015, and since has curated a library of over 250 titles dedicated to producing and presenting original content representative of the African diaspora. Since it’s launch it has amassed over 15,000 registered users, with new content debuting every Wednesday. It runs a pricing tier for yearly subscriptions of $49.99 or monthly subscriptions of $5.99, with 24 hour rentals available at $3.99.

Blue Collar Hustle debuted in February 2017, and has since amassed over 40,000 views via its Youtube channel. It is also available to stream via Seeka.tv, Bingewave, and Go Indie TV. The complete first season will become available on KweliTV in early October. Watch the trailer below!

Blue Collar Hustle to Stream on KweliTV - BLUNTIQ

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
double_trouble_by_clutchgenes-dbomw68.png

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I been tryin to write one of them creepypastas for a minute, I just can't settle on a good idea

Don't over think it. You don't got to recreate Kuh-Thuu-Loo :whoa:

Sometimes all you need is a simple premise you can wrap in hopeless despair without bludgeoning folk with extra terrestial, super natural shyt. Best of luck to you and if you publish any, tag a breh. :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
just finished the 11th screen play of the year, short screen play .... 46 pages, about 1hr25min of pure dialogue so with editing music score and scene adjustments it should be just over 1hr40min. It was a comedy im not a comedian so i dont know if i should type up some of them screenplays so i can print and pitch them.

or work on the 12th one, i already got the story just need to put it out.

cant be a comedy because im running out of laughs, so might be a another 100+ drama, oh and i just finished bout 15 minutes ago. I enjoy writing late at night through the early hours of the morning to day time, adjusted my sleeping pattern so i would like to do a 12th one but i said by christmas i would have all written scripts printed out ready to play and print.

to be honest, a good problem.