"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
t8arug.jpg

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Working on an EP. I was done with music but my girl refuses to let up..so i agreed to do this last hurrah and drop it..not hip hop though,leftfield deep housey shyt and broken beats type ish

reference: this a french producer DJ that seems to live in my head cause we are on the same wave as far as music goes

and this guy

I will post when i drop my EP,see what you guys think about it..prob around jan/feb 2018

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
thinking.gif

NES LOL that's all I'm giving lol

Do you produce
pissed.gif
sad%20face.gif

NES LOL that's all I'm giving lol

Do you produce

Ehh....
giphy.gif

Matter a fact I have a shyt ton of instrumentals I've made, this is my favorite one below based off an opera I heard then chopped up and sampled.

On the other hand this is the most "mature" track I've ever made
(and also the last ...I havn't made new music in awhile)

By mature what I mean is post processing, sampling, audio level manipulation, audio effects, etc. I really dug deep on this one.
Hell I based the whole track around sampling an opera I heard on NPR while driving home after thanksgiving call Margret Garner

Hear the whole Opera here
(see if you can find my samples)

In pre-Civil War America, few slave stories were more compelling than Margaret Garner's. She and her family were owned by a Kentucky plantation farmer, but one night they escaped to Ohio with another group of slaves.

Their hiding place was discovered, and Margaret's family was surrounded. She swore she would kill her children and herself rather than return to slavery. As her husband was dragged off, Margaret plunged a knife into her daughter. She was preparing to kill her other daughter and herself when she was seized and jailed.
Grammy Award-winning composer Richard Danielpour and Nobel Prize-winning novelist Toni Morrison collaborated to bring this true life story to the operatic stage. Margaret Garner was co-commissioned by opera companies in Detroit, Cincinnati and Philadelphia and made its debut in May 2005 at Michigan Opera Theatre in Detroit.
A Mother's Desperate Act: 'Margaret Garner'
From Opera Carolina
November 19, 2010 3:06 PM ET

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Really "atmospheric" :whoo: ...especially the second half.:ehh: I like :ufdup:
Kinda wouldn't mind a straight up instrumental(the vocals are kinda mufled) :patrice:
yeah, im a weirdo when it comes to vocals..pitch them all weird, bitcrush them, degrade them..i like that shyt for whatever reason :ehh:

but i got bout 6 versions of this joint, some instrumental...im dropping them all at some point.