"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey guys check out my Instagram AaronJackson_official for updates... I had a few custom design artwork done today for the graphic novel hopefully we begin storyboarding soon...:jawalrus: Plus I'm gonna get the prototype of the first batch of shirts printed up soon... Just waiting on this invoice from the print shop... :myman: Plus damn near 4 chapters into my 3RD novel I started just a few days ago....things went well today!

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
been making instrumentals/short songs for years...finally decided to put together some projects, see what happens :ehh:

im going to release a single or ep every month from the stash, while I work on a new album for my birthday
i really fukk with having my shyt on tidal/spotify etc....shyt just feel official, even if i'm the only nikka bumping it :ehh:

im trying to get back into writing after a webseries i was penning fell through....shyt is frustrating but i'll get back at some point. i always do.

Forgot to tell you that I've bumping this lately :myman:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
thinking.gif

Questions: (
topic - burnout)
How does everyone here deal with burnout?
2. What triggers the onset of burnout?
3. How long(range) are you down at a time?
4. Do you stop everything all together or do you stop one project and (go back to/focus on) another?

Good questions.

1. Live life and do something else. Sometimes forcing the issue -depending on your work- may hurt the overall product. If I force the issue I usually am able to get new plots or characters and they get worked in or for another story.

Just put your work away for an hour and see how you feel. Take a walk with a reorder, hit the gym, talk to someone. Just do something else so you're not entirely focused on your work.

2. It may be the fact that we are goal oriented or nothing works the way you want it too. That's what I'm facing now. I'm at the end of my book but I can't write the ending. I've seen the end, but there is some type of block that is stopping me from putting it in.

3. Usually it takes me a few hours at most but this ending has been unwritten for two weeks. I moved onto another project just to stay busy and beat that feeling but maybe I'll go into my edit without an ending.

4. I often work on multiple things, poetry is easy enough where if I need a break from long forms of writing I can crank out a few. Short stories are my favourite and so I'll do a few of those as well.

I've never had a break like the ending g situation before so that's new to me. It's always flowed, I'm gonna force the issue though.