Crazy theater movie experiences

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think it was The Grudge or The Grudge 2, can't really remember, but this was during the Sugar Festival after the Ramadan ends. Whole theater was filled with muslim teens who were basically stuffing themselves with everything they could, and threw half the shyt at each other laughing and shouting, live commenting the movie, bytches walking out crying continuously because they were scared or because they were arguing with their boyfriend/date and girls getting calls that their boyfriends were out partying and fukking other girls. I swear I saw like seven relationships break up over the course of one shytty horror movie.

I told my buddy from the other side of town what went down like "Ain't that shyt crazy?" and he scoffs at me and said that at the theater near his place shyt got so bad the police sieged the place in riot gear and had to sent the fukking hounds in. :damn:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Rocky 4 - still remember as a kid when Rocky beats Drago at the end the whole theater chanted USA! USA! :mjlol:

Star Wars Phantom Menace - caught the first showing and people and families were dressed head to toe as Star Wars characters

Hannibal - when dude with the jacked up face and wheelchair rolled out some girl behind us started busted out laughing and made everyone else laugh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
- One of the Wolverine movies some dude in the front row kept talking like Bale's Batman every time Wolverine was on the screen, it was funny

- Snuck into Freddy vs Jason and they started checking tickets. Me and my boy got caught so they told us to stand against a wall outside the theater until they called somebody. We were like "Ok :youngsabo:" as soon as they turned around we dipped into another movie :dead:

- Transformers, this little cac was laughing and talking with his friends while his sis was sitting a couple rows back
CAC girl: Kevin, if you don't shut up i'm gonna tell mom! :damn:
CAC boy: :heh: I don't give a fukk
:dead:

- Me and my cuz went to see Anchorman 2 and the theater was empty so we were chilling talking and shyt then all of a sudden this big ass Wolf dog walked into the theater like
tumblr_n4yqnfMelW1qd8w33o1_500.gif
. We were like :ooh::sadbron::wtf: then the owner walks in behind it and they sit right behind us :mindblown: out of all the rows. Couldn't even enjoy the movie, sitting on the edge of our seats like :lupe:

wee-bey-gif.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
- One of the Wolverine movies some dude in the front row kept talking like Bale's Batman every time Wolverine was on the screen, it was funny

- Snuck into Freddy vs Jason and they started checking tickets. Me and my boy got caught so they told us to stand against a wall outside the theater until they called somebody. We were like "Ok :youngsabo:" as soon as they turned around we dipped into another movie :dead:

- Transformers, this little cac was laughing and talking with his friends while his sis was sitting a couple rows back
CAC girl: Kevin, if you don't shut up i'm gonna tell mom! :damn:
CAC boy: :heh: I don't give a fukk
:dead:

- Me and my cuz went to see Anchorman 2 and the theater was empty so we were chilling talking and shyt then all of a sudden this big ass Wolf dog walked into the theater like
tumblr_n4yqnfMelW1qd8w33o1_500.gif
. We were like :ooh::sadbron::wtf: then the owner walks in behind it and they sit right behind us :mindblown: out of all the rows. Couldn't even enjoy the movie, sitting on the edge of our seats like :lupe:

Breh where do you live where nikkas own wolf dogs

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
AVP in Times Square
As much as this movie gets trashed, the NYC crowd made it seem like it was the movie of 2004...People clapping and cheering every time the aliens or predators got a kill on each other.
These kids down in the front talking for a while then some chick goes "Ya'll should have stayed your little azzes home!"....then a random nikka from another section is like "AND YOU NEED TO STFU!!"
Whole theater is like "OOOOOHHHH!!! :ooh::ooh::ooh::heh:"

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bay Area and funny thing is that my cuz just told me he came back from class at SFSU and some kid brought his Husky to class :dead:

:gladbron: what is in the water out there breh? I went on vacation out there a few years ago, had no idea you all got down like that. The wildest thing I've had someone bring in the theater was someone bringing their baby, complete with baby carriage, into the theater to see Saw in 2004 on opening night:beli:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
  • Snakes on a Plane - Every time SLJ was on the screen people were clapping and celebrating. Then, when he says, I've had it with these muthafukkin Snakes on this MUTHAFUKKIN PLANE!!! Whole theatre erupts and somebody throws plastic snakes in the air
  • Hustle and Flow - Whoop dat trick comes on and everybody starts dancin and gettin crunk
  • Kings of Comedy - Whole theatre was so packed people were sitting in the aisles. People were hanging off of Bernie Mac's every word. I couldn't hear half of his stand up because there was so much laughter. I had to wait until it came out on DVD before I could hear the whole thing

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
anyone else witnessed a marriage proposal before/during and after a movie?
I think it was a valentines evening, during brokeback mountain showing, one guy got up during that "I can't quit you" scene..and proposed to his boyfriend, the entire theatre told them to sit the fukk back down and shut the fukk up..i felt bad for those fools, ruined their special moment.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
l
:gladbron: what is in the water out there breh? I went on vacation out there a few years ago, had no idea you all got down like that. The wildest thing I've had someone bring in the theater was someone bringing their baby, complete with baby carriage, into the theater to see Saw in 2004 on opening night:beli:
likewise..but it was at the texaas chainsaw massacrew remake viewing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
l

likewise..but it was at the texaas chainsaw massacrew remake viewing.

I don't understand that shyt at all. If you can't find a babysitter stay your ass home. Definitely don't bring your baby to see a horror movie.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
anyone else witnessed a marriage proposal before/during and after a movie?
I think it was a valentines evening, during brokeback mountain showing, one guy got up during that "I can't quite you" scene..and proposed to his boyfriend, the entire theatre told them to sit the fukk back down and shut the fukk up..i felt bad for those fools, ruined their special moment.

wtf :mjlol:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I went to a special anniversary viewing of an american werewolf in london, it was before MJ's death.
They played Thriller as as part of the double bill, it was on 35 mm, fantastic! The entire audience were cheering and ad-libbing MJ's lines, when MJ said to OLA.."Im not like any other guys"..people yelling out.."I like little boys, heehee"..shyt was just bananas! Then right before the main event kicks off, John Landis pops up from the middle row and starts shouting us, and yelling.."Shut the fukk up..im tryin to watch a movie"

Last edited: