Crazy theater movie experiences

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"The Hills Have Eyes" back in 2006. :deadcena1:

shyt had just come out and we were out in Southfield, mostly young black crowd that night. I just remember everybody being shocked at how people were getting knocked off that the crowd started getting amped up and laughing at the reactions.

At some point, someone died and the crowd was just like "OOOOOH!!!!" Everyone tapping each other and jumping in their seats, dapping each other and shyt.:noah: :gladbron:" People were standing up in random parts of the crowd doing the snap dance. :stylin: :takedat:

tumblr_me2j5vlLHT1rscgc2o1_500.gif

My friends and I were just like :mindblown: :heh: :deadcena1: :laff:

Don't think I ever laughed that hard at a horror movie in my life.

Other experiences:

Seeing "Django Unchained" on Christmas Day when it came out. Same theater. Everyone's :clap: :obama: :noah: the whole time. White people in there getting the :mjpls: for reactions.

Saw "12 Years A Slave" the first night it came out here and, no joke, 8 white people sat in the row in front of me. I think they were 4 couples. Old black couple was behind me and when Solomon gets the whip, the old dude's like, "YEAH. KILL HIM." :demonic: :takedat:

"21 Jump Street" on a brownie. We were in there like :mjpls::mjlol::mjbytchpls::mjcry::mjlol:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dark Knight opening day. Joker making the pencil disappear sucked the air out of the room when everyone gasped at the same time. .

same exact experience

Rambo 4 - 50 cal. scene the movie was already blowing nikkas minds with a high level of hard rated R violence..that scene had nikkas like :damn: :wow: :mindblown:
Raid 1 - when the action started so did the constant string of profanities of amazement
8 mile - mad nikkas smoking, rhyming along, freestyling, wildin out a little - shyt was dope

Bruno - even in the dark you can see cats on some :huhldup: type shyt..a good amount of ppl walked out before it finished..when it finished mad dudes (myself included) had the :huhldup: face going leaving the theater

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I ate mushrooms once and went to a midnight showing of rocky horror picture show

don't ever do that brehs :to:

Yo..
A group of us hit a dab of acid and watched this at a special halloween showinge, we hit a dab of somestrong acid, what a mad and hilarious time, 4 of us started getting up doing the time'-warp, security came and pulled us out, apparently I was trouserless and my company were all semi nude
We spent hours outside trying to figure what we went in for, we were finally guided by our designated driver carer.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Went to see a re-showing of Enter the Dragon and people acting a fool. First some idiots start blasting music and dancing :wtf:....one due had enough, got up and smashed their radio and they sat down obediently. Then this gang bumrushes the theater and starts giving nikkas work. This tranny was screaming as a dude was whippin her man's azz

:dead: gotdamn fool

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo..
A group of us hit a dab of acid and watched this at a special halloween showinge, we hit a dab of somestrong acid, what a mad and hilarious time, 4 of us started getting up doing the time'-warp, security came and pulled us out, apparently I was trouserless and my company were all semi nude
We spent hours outside trying to figure what we went in for, we were finally guided by our designated driver carer.

Yeah, it was Halloween for me to :merchant: wild time

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Saw malcolmx in ny., place was packed out with noi cats, gods n earths, afrocentrics, ansars and few others..oooooh the place was hot but you could feel the emotions in the theatre..and guess who walks in..a big face black dude with a blonde white chick..place started hurling and cussing..it was kind of embarassing and ugly..the couple said fukk it and got a refund!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:deadrose:

Not as funny at all but when my ex and I went to see Insidious, there was a guy sitting in one of the front row seats by himself, decked out in an NBA jacket holding a huge bucket of popcorn. And he was into the movie for most of it like all of us in the theater, just enjoying it. So towards the end of the flick, when one of the scares comes when Josh is in the Nether, dude screams, throws his popcorn in the air and walks out

to be fair I don't blame dude...that movie had me sweatin and taking shallow breaths

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"The Hills Have Eyes" back in 2006. :deadcena:

shyt had just come out and we were out in Southfield, mostly young black crowd that night. I just remember everybody being shocked at how people were getting knocked off that the crowd started getting amped up and laughing at the reactions.

At some point, someone died and the crowd was just like "OOOOOH!!!!" Everyone tapping each other and jumping in their seats, dapping each other and shyt.:noah: :gladbron:" People were standing up in random parts of the crowd doing the snap dance. :stylin: :takedat:

tumblr_me2j5vlLHT1rscgc2o1_500.gif

reminds me of when i saw hustle and flow opening day. the theater was gettin it to whoop that trick..doubt i'll ever see that again todays' moviegoers are a bunch of robots

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
reminds me of when i saw hustle and flow opening day. the theater was gettin it to whoop that trick..doubt i'll ever see that again todays' moviegoers are a bunch of robots

Another battle rap movie needs to come out like "8 Mile" to get a good reaction. Something like Smack/URL with a legit story. shyt would do numbers and get the theaters to pop. When "8 Mile" came out here in Detroit, everyone was going nuts during the battles. Lots of :ohhh: :gladbron: :banderas: :bryan:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 07 when TMNT came out I took my niece and nephew to see it. So when I was buying tickets we saw some dude was dressed as Batman like the full Michael Keaton Batman costume... they were like 10 and 12 at the time and even they were like :what: :beli: :why: :snoop: ...when we got in the theater we seen 4 cacs dressed up in Ninja Turtle costumes crawling in the theater then started doing backflips in the front row.

:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason vs Freddy back in '03.

Theater was packed as shyt.

Some ex felon dude walks in with his two daughters.He had on a pair of prison denims(u know, those 501 jeans),a wife beater, and a pair of these
LL
With the Deebo, slew footed stroll.

Him and his daughters walked around the theater looking for a seat, but none were available.

This nikka starts yelling to the crowd "Which one of you muthafukkas stole my seats?
debo-150x150.jpg
"

And you could feel muthafukkas start squirming in their seats...he continued "I paid for my seats, so that means some of you muthafukkas snuck in here...we about to find out!:birdman:"

So he leaves to get the manager.The theater staff mobbed in there DEEP with flashlights and started checking everybody's ticket stubs.

They did a decent job, but they didn't really check everybody.The people who were sitting in the middle part of the theater aisles(that's where I was seated) didn't get a thorough checking at all.

By the time they got done, everybody they checked was legit.So they go back down to talk to dude and start trying to negotiate with him.This muthafukka turns to the crowd again

"Nah fukk THAT...WHICH ONE OF YOU MUTHAfukkAS GOT MY SEATS?"

The theater manager is there like :whoa: "Sir, we're sorry for the inconvience, but we'd like to give you a refund, and throw in a couple of coupons for a free popcorn & soda if you choose to see the next showing"

I'm thinking, that sound like a fair deal :leon:, but dude wasn't having it.He was already holding a XL bag of popcorn in his hands.When the manager uttered the word "refund" again, that nikka snapped...he took his popcorn and threw it up in the air "I DON'T WANT NO GOTDAMN REFUND!!" ...it was raining popcorn confetti up in that bytch.

It took security and the cops to get him up outta there.

Cool part about it, the theater staff handed out free drink coupons to everybody in attendance because of all the drama:krs:

That sound like Friday's "deleted scenes" breh.... :heh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
- One of the Wolverine movies some dude in the front row kept talking like Bale's Batman every time Wolverine was on the screen, it was funny

- Snuck into Freddy vs Jason and they started checking tickets. Me and my boy got caught so they told us to stand against a wall outside the theater until they called somebody. We were like "Ok :youngsabo:" as soon as they turned around we dipped into another movie :dead:

- Transformers, this little cac was laughing and talking with his friends while his sis was sitting a couple rows back
CAC girl: Kevin, if you don't shut up i'm gonna tell mom! :damn:
CAC boy: :heh: I don't give a fukk
:dead:

- Me and my cuz went to see Anchorman 2 and the theater was empty so we were chilling talking and shyt then all of a sudden this big ass Wolf dog walked into the theater like
tumblr_n4yqnfMelW1qd8w33o1_500.gif
. We were like :ooh::sadbron::wtf: then the owner walks in behind it and they sit right behind us :mindblown: out of all the rows. Couldn't even enjoy the movie, sitting on the edge of our seats like :lupe:

Last edited: