Crazy theater movie experiences

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Went to see Euro Trip higher than a giraffe's ass, four of us. One drunk, the rest of us high. Sat in the back row and caused such a damn ruckus and this was right after the Rick James episode of Chappelle came out so when my other homie walks in we all yelled out "Charlie Murphy!" in a close to packed theater. I was so done at one point, I got up in the chair on my knees and turned to the back wall of the theater, refusing to watch the movie because I was bored

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Went to the masters of the universe movie as a kid and the projector and film set on fire
that reminds me of the time i went and saw Terminator 3 and the sound cut out for a good 3 or 4 minutes during the part where they are in the skynet building.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
handjobs,and people ignoring the movie and talking

im like :what: i didnt pay money for some1 to stick his dykk out in front of me

you still gave him the HJ though :manny:

tumblr_mgbvb6vC9t1rzyljso2_250.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the Volcano movie in the 90s with TLJ like froze or something and they had to start it over after 40 min

everyone stayed and we got free passes as we exited the theater.

Another time (i forget the movie) some kids pulled the fire alarm..again free passes

One movie ( i think it was sixth sense)..started playing upside down and they had to fix it :dead:

In early college days i used to bring my young gf:sitdown: to the movies and we are all over each other.. that Omen movie in like 06 dude next to us knew what was going on and was like squirming :heh:

i was young and didn't give a shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:mustbejoking: What the hell
that smiley :deadrose:

one time my boy pissed in the theatre..he had to go so bad and didnt want to miss the movie

i think it was during some jackie chan flick.. theatre was packed too. he straight did it on the floor at the top row :dead:

During Patch adams my same boy kept using a laser pointer on robin williams crotch and some angry white person ran up to the top and i was like i know it's you :birdman: we were like :umad:

during blast from the past we laughed so hard we had to leave the theatre because people threatened to get us kicked out for laughing so hard.. during that scene where he's like "they're roller skates" (or was it ice) :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that smiley :deadrose:

one time my boy pissed in the theatre..he had to go so bad and didnt want to miss the movie

i think it was during some jackie chan flick.. theatre was packed too. he straight did it on the floor at the top row :dead:

During Patch adams my same boy kept using a laser pointer on robin williams crotch and some angry white person ran up to the top and i was like i know it's you :birdman: we were like :umad:

during blast from the past we laughed so hard we had to leave the theatre because people threatened to get us kicked out for laughing so hard.. during that scene where he's like "they're roller skates" (or was it ice) :manny:

Breh old white people (no offense to young white people or white people in general) are hilarious when it comes to that kinda thing. A friend and I went to see a movie and she had her phone out responding to texts at times etc but it wasn't anything too serious. And when the movie was over, some old white guy walks up to us and says:

"I loved seeing your phones out during the movie" on some extra passive aggressive shyt like that was going to make her feel bad or make me scold her :umad: