Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

concise

Veteran
Daps
But the "anonymous" friend of Ronny T (:laugh:) said he had his female cousin speak to Te'o. Son this story is so bullshyt I'm done with it until Te'o has a press conference.

Watch he does it on some sneak steez during the conference championship games :scheme: if he even speaks at all

Basically.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
ESPN NY 98.7 FM features Stephen A Smith from 1-3pm each weekday.

SAS is skeptical of this 84th-hand info disclosed in the latest ESPN report.
--RT told his friend that RT duped a clueless MT.
--his friend told Shelly @ ESPN.
--Shelly @ ESPN reported it.

I don't think it was wise for MT to continue referring to the girlfriend's cancerous demise AFTER HE DISCOVERED THE PRANK ON DEC 6TH. He should have told Notre Dame and the media that MT had been hoodwinked and bamboozled.

People as gullible as Manti CLAAAAAIMS to be end up marrying their prison penpals. Or they allow relatives abroad to arrange a marriage to an appropriate stranger. x_x

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
He still talks about meeting her many times to hang out soo unless Te'o comes out and addresses that, he can bring out all the Samoans he wants, he still needs more people.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I don't believe this shyt. The more Manti ducks this situation the more I believe he was in on it.

And lol @ the samoan people saying they never heard of Te'o until the Lennay Kekua story oh my dayz so many holes.

Yup, you are absolutely correct. I believe the others involved are now switching up the story and placing the blame on themselves or others to take the heat away from Te'o's main involvement while implementing some of the media's own theories and scenarios on how Te'o was possibly "catfished" to concoct another false, but plausible explanation of what could have happened.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yup, you are absolutely correct. I believe the others involved are now switching up the story and placing the blame on themselves or others to take the heat away from Te'o's main involvement while implementing some of the media's own theories and scenarios on how Te'o was possibly "catfished" to concoct another false, but plausible explanation of what could have happened.

Teo's signed to CAA. You better believe that's what's going on.

James Dolan is probably involved too.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude just need to admit that he is gay, its obvious as hell at this point but nobody in the media has the balls to say it.

You the big man on campus and you spend 3 years claiming a gf that you have never met when you can break off damn near any chick on campus? How is this not painfully obvious to everyone?

Man i feel bad for the fans of the team that ends up drafting him. You draft a guy that is supposed to be a leader but do you think other players are gonna listen to him when they know he sneaking peeks at them in the locker room?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They trying to cover for him.I bet Te'o's dad been going on a rampage telling mother fukkers to do those interviews to try and save face.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
He still talks about meeting her many times to hang out soo unless Te'o comes out and addresses that, he can bring out all the Samoans he wants, he still needs more people.
:russ:

boo-yaa%2520tribe-2.jpg

"Lennay was a dancer in our video brehs, but the tape got erased" :beli: :hula:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

:dead: This exactly what came to my mind, all these Samoans coming out the wood works all coming to bat for Teo.

Shelly Smith on ESPN saying these "witnesses" were laughing about the situation off camera. She even said some expected they were in on it. I'm here :wtf:, why would you even continue on and put them on TV.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Teo is a fukking loser and the people that continue to defend these holier than thou programs are losers too. These fools sicken me.