Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

concise

Veteran
Daps
Been reading about this in a couple of other places and one name that I've seen pop up on occasion is Raymond Burr:

Raymond Burr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Burr married actress Isabella ("Bella") Ward on January 10, 1949. They lived together for less than a year and divorced after four years. Neither remarried. At various times in his career, Burr or his managers offered biographical details that appear spurious or unverifiable. These include marriage to Scottish actress Annette Sutherland, supposedly killed in the same plane crash as Leslie Howard. A son, Michael Evan, was said to have resulted from another disputed possible marriage to Laura Andrina Morgan. Burr's account provided the only evidence of the boy's existence and death from leukemia at age 10. As late as 1991, Burr told Parade magazine that when he realized his son was dying, he took him on a one-year tour of the United States. He said, "Before my boy left, before his time was gone, I wanted him to see the beauty of his country and its people." His publicist knew that Burr worked in Hollywood throughout the year he said he was touring with his son. As with Burr's claims to have served in the U.S. military, many of these fictions were believed and widely reported.

In the late 1950s, Burr was rumored to be romantically involved with Natalie Wood. Wood's agent sent her on public dates so she could be noticed by directors and producers and so that the actors could present themselves in public as heterosexuals. The dates also helped to disguise Wood's intimate relationship with Robert Wagner, whom she later married. Burr felt enough attraction to Wood to resent Warner Bros.' decision to promote her attachment to Tab Hunter instead. Robert Benevides later said: "He was a little bitter about it. He was really in love with her, I guess."

Did not know this stunt has been pulled before. :ohhh:

There really is nothing new under the sun as far as human behavior and tricks go, only the speed which news travels.

:ohhh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Been reading about this in a couple of other places and one name that I've seen pop up on occasion is Raymond Burr:

Raymond Burr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did not know this stunt has been pulled before. :ohhh:

There really is nothing new under the sun as far as human behavior and tricks go, only the speed which news travels.

:ohhh:

Rear-Window-Raymond-Burr.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps

I forgot to comment on this video earlier, which is why I said the biggest resistance would not be from the locker room, but from society. Locker rooms already have a great collection of normal adjusted folks working side by side with all kinds of psychopaths, weirdos, and functional retards.

But look at how Francessa so quickly brushes and laughs this guy off. And the other TV talking heads are willing to run and fully examine every other possible scenario other than this one, "if if if he was duped, ..."

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn I Forgot About That Episode, Bart Was Catfishin' In The 90's :ohhh:

I actually had the DVD and I watched it last night. Simpsons used to be so good.

LOL @ using a Gordie Howe photo and trickin Ms. Krabappel.

200px-GordieHowe.jpg

Then again, everything can be related back to the glory years of the Simpsons

concise

Veteran
Daps
Listen to this interview w/Manti's uncle, I'm starting to believe Manti got catfished

You can clearly tell his uncle isn't lying, he's going into real detail and speaking real confidently

Manti Te'o family speaks out: Alleged scammer is a 'rat' who should be 'prosecuted,' uncle says - NYPOST.com

His uncle could just be parroting what he's been told. I honestly don't care to read or hear anyone's thoughts other than folks on ND's football team, specifically starters and captains, ND administration, Manti himself, Ronaiah, and whoever was in control of that twitter account. All these random Samoans coming out the woodwork really sound like they're all into protecting the "official story" and this guy's image.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Listen to this interview w/Manti's uncle, I'm starting to believe Manti got catfished

You can clearly tell his uncle isn't lying, he's going into real detail and speaking real confidently

Manti Te'o family speaks out: Alleged scammer is a 'rat' who should be 'prosecuted,' uncle says - NYPOST.com

The point of someone lying is to make other people believe the story just like the point of flopping is to make the ref think you got fouled.

Plus he even said he basically doesn't know wtf is going on himself so to me he's just a wasteman from the family just trying to save face.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The point of someone lying is to make other people believe the story just like the point of flopping is to make the ref think you got fouled.

Plus he even said he basically doesn't know wtf is going on himself so to me he's just a wasteman from the family just trying to save face.

"Good night! Good night Amir Khan!" :dead: