Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:krs:

boo-yaa%2520tribe-2.jpg

"Lennay was a dancer in our video brehs, but the tape got erased" :beli: :hula:

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

The worst part is all these Somoans can't even get their story straight. Some saying the girl is real, others having first hand knowledge of it being fake.

We suppose to believe Catfishin is whats hot in the Somoan community?

And I don't care how dedicated you are , no one is gunna waste their nights talking on the phone just for kicks.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Wrestling Has Taught Me Anything It's That ALL Somoans Are In Some Way Related And They All Have Each Others Back lol

They're Like A Fraternity

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
For some reason I wanna punch this Clint Dempsey looking boy Nev Schulman dead in the face but I don't know why

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Has there even been one non Samoan who has backed Teo, or even commented about the situation? If he really got duped he would of came clean during the ND presser. It feels like they really wanted to sell the catfish story, but with all the evidence pointing to Teo being in on it,they're starting to backpedal and are grasping at straws.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Notre Dame Set Up an Interview With Alumni About Manti Te’o’s Fake Dead Girlfriend Two Weeks After They Knew She Didn’t Exist | The Big Lead

Notre Dame found out that Manti Te’o's dead girlfriend, Lennay Kekua, was never real on December 26th. On January 9th, two weeks after they knew about the Manti Te’o fake dead girlfriend hoax, someone from Notre Dame sent a videographer to shoot an interview with a man who had set up a fundraising website in memory of Kekua. Jan. 9th is also four days after the school’s private investigation revealed its findings to Te’o.

I couldn't resit

gif-daniel-sturridge-celebra-gol-bailando-chelsea.gif

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
He still talks about meeting her many times to hang out soo unless Te'o comes out and addresses that, he can bring out all the Wild Samoans he wants, he still needs more people.

I know I wasn't the only one that added that in while I was reading this :wow:

But all jokes aside, SI has officially roasted this man:

Manti Te'o in His Own Words

SI: How did you meet her?
TE'O: We met just, ummmm, just she knew my cousin. And kind of saw me there so. Just kind of regular.
SI: How long were you dating? I know that can be a complicated question.
TE'O: Oct. 15 was the official date. Of last year. I've known her for four years. So we've been friends.
SI: So you dated for about a year.
TE'O: Yeah.

SI: Your dad told me that he called you at 7 a.m. on the day she died. He said when he woke up he had texts from Lennay. I'm confused. Walk me through that day.

TE'O: She was actually getting better to the point where she was cleared to fly and was sent home. She was doing better. So I woke up in the morning and my parents woke me up and they told me about my grandma. And my girlfriend was just someone who was so loving and caring and cares for others. She really loves my parents and my parents love her. She called and she offered her condolences on behalf of her and her family and she was telling them that she loves him and how they're thinking and praying for us.

And that is just from what I read so far. This man has lied throughout the whole situation. What we are seeing now is just the cover up on Te'o and his family part. If I was an NFL GM or owner, I wouldn't draft this kid anywhere near the top of the draft, or even in the first round without conducting my own intensive personal investigation. There are some huge red flags and character concerns here. Any scout saying differently right now is just a victim of their own conformation bias.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These muthafukkas are gonna to dig Mosi Tatupu out the grave to defend Te'o