Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

jay-z-laugh-e1348848394860.jpg

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose::dead: If the President talks about it in a press conference.:russ:

I thought about this and i can see Obama doing it but...............I don't want him to risk it becuz not to stereotype but this guy has suicide written all over him.

This isn't Lance armstrong who was fighting it so long, this dude looks like he is gonna break any second

:whoa:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is interesting, and entertaining and all but what i dont get...

whats the end game? he aint break no laws or cheat or nothing. At this point, I think this shyt is pretty much over

:manny:

If he came out yesterday and said "I fukked up, was fukking around and it got a bit out of control, I'm sorry" it would probably die down soon.

But he didn't, now he's saying he got tricked and everyone is giving him the :kobe:

Notre Dame is backing him and everybody is looking at them like :ufdup:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
whoever made those POF of manti better put the coli or their username on it...i bet coli cash mto will steal it and make it a headliner :heh:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Not including politics and deaths this is the Story of the year and its only January. NOTHING and I mean nothing is topping this shyt.

This dude Teo would forever be known as the Heisman candidate that faked the death of an imaginary woman who he only knew through the internet. :bryan::deadrose::deadrose:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
manti teo manti teo manti teo manti teo manti teo manti teo manti teo

All day I'm hearing this fukking guys name

ALLLLLLLLLLL fukkING DAY.

:pacspit:

GET OFF THIS DUDES dikk ALREADY GOTTDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:damn:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I was listenin to mike wilbon of Pardon The interruption earlier and he spoke on Te'o coming off as weird/childish and somewhat socially akward. And to be honest Te'o totally does. Dude always gave off this weirdo/fake leader/attention whore. Somethin wasn't right about homeboy, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. And now all the signs are pointing to this cat bein a fuccin weirdo!

As I said earlier in this thread, I can't understand why Te'o would stoop to these type of legnths given the opportunities tht have presented themself in his life. Dude could have been baggin damn near any bytch on campus, he was a heisman finalist and headed to the league as a top 10 pick with high character praise. Why do all this bullshhyt? :mindblown:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
We livei n a twitter world....the team that drafts Teo...best believe some players will voice their concerns. A team like the Bengals,Seahawks would probably take chances on him,because they drafted or acquired players with character issues and said players actually help them (Pac Man Jones,Vontaze Burfict,Bruce Irvin) etc

I hope not. Dude reminds me way too much of Maualuga with his play.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Since we are throwing random crackpot ideas. Here is one Nike set up Adidas/Notre Dame and Manti just was the puppet?

Adidas were the whistle blowers on not only one, but two of Nikes biggest athletes, Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong. Nike waited years to get back at them. They needed to embarrass Adidas and who better to do it to then their bread winner Notre Dame. They picked the likeable talented Mormon kid Manti into believing he was in a relationship with a girl that never existed.

In the meantime Nike/Lance Armstrong knew eventually they would need to come clean on his doping. The only thing that trumps a huge story is to make an even bigger story.

Phil Knight mad at Adidas/Notre Dame for being in the BCS title game over Oregon knew that the time was perfect. They had their fallout guy and Notre Dame was going to pay. They began by leaking out the Lance Armstrong news. Everyone begins to talk about and speculate what is he finally going to admit. As the story of Lance and doping are about to take center stage Nike drop their own Ether on Manti/Notre Dame/Adidas.

:cook:Yeah I'm cooking up something crazy. Getting my Ronaiah and Manti story telling on.

Ain't shyt crazy anymore, breh. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but....I could see it :yeshrug: