Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to think he was just gay but there is something very wrong with him mentally. at some point this year i think he will commit suicide from this. you cant try to build yourself that high and then fall that hard. he used to walk around south bend with everybody on his dikk feeling like he was in a movie now he probably cant even leave his room. shyt is probably killing him right now especially considering how much he was feeling himself before this happened

dude reminds me of

:to:

concise

Veteran
Daps
you highly doubt a team of testosterone filled alpha males would not want a homosexual teammate in their locker room? it's that hard to believe for you huh?

There's a great chance that they already have and currently do, just going off numbers and percentages. And there have already been homosexuals in the NFL before.

The biggest problem, I think, the perception of the general public and those pesky "image problems".

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man, his family and friends were in on this too.

From the SI Article:

Before I went to campus, I had conducted lengthy interviews with Brian Te'o, Manti's dad, and Dalton Hilliard, a close friend from Punahou High in Honolulu who played at UCLA. Both said they were in frequent communication with Kekua; Brian Te'o told me he had received a condolence text from her after his mother died. They also spoke on the phone at length, as he did with Lennay's brothers after her "death." Hilliard said he received frequent texts and tweets from her.
"She was a very supportive, loving passionate individual," Hillard said. "She was all about God and prayer and being able to have faith. Me and her never met in person. But I felt like this was a testament to who she was. She would still text and tweet me before my games."
He added, "It was a pleasure for me to know her. The fact she made my best friend such a happy man, it's something that made me a happy man as well."

Son, how many of you cats would allow your "girlfriend" to have the number of one of your close friends, and text/tweet back and forth with that dude? Better yet, how many of you would waste that time on a chick that you NEVER MET before, just because its your homeboy's girl. Te'o HAD to be in on this. There is no other option left.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn @ that SI article...dude can't even keep his lies straight from one answer to the next. If the media really lets him off for this shyt then I have no words.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Damn @ that SI article...dude can't even keep his lies straight from one answer to the next. If the media really lets him off for this shyt then I have no words.

They're trying to as hard as they can. They picked up the phrase Catfished and ran with it like a goal line fumble recovery by the defense :ohlawd:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you highly doubt a team of testosterone filled alpha males would not want a homosexual teammate in their locker room? it's that hard to believe for you huh?

I agree if I was him I would rather be known as a pathological liar than the gay guy in the locker room around naked men.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I was gunna bring this up earlier but i doubted anyone would believe it. But fukk it.

Back when the Amachi story broke, this guy who played college football and knows quite a few players in the league told me that they were a couple guys in the league who were at the very least bisexual. It was also kinda well know in NFL circles, but the majority of players in the league didn't give a fukk about it as long as they kept it to themselves. Now i wouldn't call this dude a friend, more of an acquaintance, but i really see no reason for him to lie about.

Of course if Teo was gay it would be a different story, because he would be out in the open. But i do believe there are gay players in the league.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Man, his family and friends were in on this too.

His father an attention starved fool too

original.png

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was gunna bring this up earlier but i doubted anyone would believe it. But fukk it.

Back when the Amachi story broke, this guy who played college football and knows quite a few players in the league told me that they were a couple guys in the league who were at the very least bisexual. It was also kinda well know in NFL circles, but the majority of players in the league didn't give a fukk about it as long as they kept it to themselves. Now i wouldn't call this dude a friend, more of an acquaintance, but i really see no reason for him to lie about.

Of course if Teo was gay it would be a different story, because he would be out in the open. But i do believe there are gay players in the league.

Of course there's players on the dl...its simple math and statistics. You got thousands of male athletes at least 1 of them is gonna be gay. Being out in the open...thats a whole diff story like u said

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Since we are throwing random crackpot ideas. Here is one Nike set up Adidas/Notre Dame and Manti just was the puppet?

Adidas were the whistle blowers on not only one, but two of Nikes biggest athletes, Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong. Nike waited years to get back at them. They needed to embarrass Adidas and who better to do it to then their bread winner Notre Dame. They picked the likeable talented Mormon kid Manti into believing he was in a relationship with a girl that never existed.

In the meantime Nike/Lance Armstrong knew eventually they would need to come clean on his doping. The only thing that trumps a huge story is to make an even bigger story.

Phil Knight mad at Adidas/Notre Dame for being in the BCS title game over Oregon knew that the time was perfect. They had their fallout guy and Notre Dame was going to pay. They began by leaking out the Lance Armstrong news. Everyone begins to talk about and speculate what is he finally going to admit. As the story of Lance and doping are about to take center stage Nike drop their own Ether on Manti/Notre Dame/Adidas.

:cook:Yeah I'm cooking up something crazy. Getting my Ronaiah and Manti story telling on.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there's players on the dl...its simple math and statistics. You got thousands of male athletes at least 1 of them is gonna be gay. Being out in the open...thats a whole diff story like u said

aint 10 percent of the population gay?