Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
How the fukk are you supposed to pay millions to a guy on your team that has imaginary friends and just makes shyt up on the fly? I don't care how good you are at football, that has got to be a red flag for most NFL owners.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
iqaLxKpx3pAdJ.gif
:lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That SI transcript...he was like not sure what his girlfriend was majoring in

I'm sorry man...if you been dating that girl for as long as he said...you would know damn well what she majored in...that's like first date shyt when you are just making small talk trying to see what she's like...you find out a girls major and job like right away

this dude straight trolled america
Yeah, college chick tell you that asap most of the time depending on how ambitious. Yeah, he f**ked up. :deadmanny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What Manti Te'o Told Sports Illustrated About Lennay Kekua

TE'O: On April 28 [my girlfriend] got in a bad accident and was hit by a drunk driver. Ever since April 28 she's been in the hospital. She recovered from the accident but we were always wondering why some days she would be doing well and the next day she would be down in the dumps and complaining about pain in her back. It was then that we found out she had leukemia.

SI: Sorry to cut you off, just trying to get the timetable right.

TE'O: It was the beginning of July. She and I, man, we had this relationship where it was just amazing. With all that time on her hands in the hospital, she was never thinking about herself and what was hurting here. She was always thinking about others. She went on and wrote a letter to me before every game. Things that she would want me to know. So yeah.

SI: Did she send them to you?

TE'O: She had them all on her iPad and her family found [them]. Her family, what they would do is they would read it to me. And then they'll send it to me in a picture.

SI: How did you meet her?

TE'O: We met just, ummmm, just she knew my cousin. And kind of saw me there so. Just kind of regular.

SI: How long were you dating? I know that can be a complicated question.

TE'O: Oct. 15 was the official date. Of last year. I've known her for four years. So we've been friends.

SI: So you dated for about a year.

TE'O: Yeah.

SI: She has a Hawaiian sounding name. Is she from there?

TE'O: Her real name is actually Melelengei, but her friends couldn't say that so they just called her Lennay.

SI: What did she do?

TE'O: She actually just graduated from Stanford. She worked at Clark's Construction Company, I think. She replaced her dad after her dad passed.

[...]

SI: What did she study?

TE'O: She graduated in 2011 or 2010. 2011.

SI: What was her major?

TE'O: Her major was in English and something. I'll double check.

SI: I can call Stanford and check. They have to have some record or note that she passed.

SI: She couldn't communicate?

TE'O: No. She could only breathe. One of the miraculous things was when I talked to her and she would hear my voice her breathing would pick up. Like quickly, and then she would start crying. But her breathing would quicken, and she would start crying. So her brother was in the room with the nurse. They were monitoring her. She said, "Who is she on the phone with?" Her boyfriend. She was like, "That's amazing. She doesn't do that with anybody else." So that happened. And then she flatlined and we were losing her.

The day I went home, that was the day they were going to pull it. They were saying their goodbyes and all that. I said, "Babe, I'm never going to say goodbye to you. If you really want to go, she really missed her dad, so I said, "If you want to go, be with dad, go. Just know that I love you very, very much." I had this very positive feeling that everything was going to be OK. I landed in Hawaii. By the time I said my goodbyes. Not my goodbyes, my I love you, I'll see you later, that kind of thing, I jumped on the airplane to go to Hawaii. They were scheduled to pull the plug while I was in the air.

So right when I landed, I was expecting to get a voicemail saying she's gone. So I landed and I had a voicemail from her brother saying, "Brother, call me back right now." So you can imagine what's going through my head. I was like, "What am I going to do? How am I going to take this?'"And so I called him back, the doctor came in and he saw something and he wants to try some treatment on her to see if it works. From there she slowly started to get better. Slowly. Eventually she came out of her coma and she started having memory problems and she couldn't remember because of the accident. That's how much damage she had to her frontal lobe. She had memory problems. I was actually the first person that she talked to. She was breathing, breathing. When I talked to her, I would say, "Babe, do you know who this is?" I knew she knew who it was because her breathing would pick up. I was like, "Relax, chill. Breathe slowly. Breathe slowly." And then, that was when she first started to speak was that conversation. I was like, "Babe, I love you. I love you." Very slightly she said, "I love you."

SI: Was that right when you got back?

TE'O: Then she started to make progress.

SI: This is unbelievable.
ESPN and SI knew he was trolling, they were just baiting him in. Like just keep lying and let's see how fair this goes. ND even knew, this is f**ked up.

They are trolling the troll. :troll:

Daps
Here's another side... Who knows wtf is going on...

notre dame football teo goodman - chicagotribune.com

John Goodman was training in his hometown of Ft. Wayne, Ind., on Wednesday when he, like most of the rest of the universe, discovered his star Notre Dame teammate's girlfriend was nothing but a hoax.

That news shocked the former Irish wide receiver, who played four years alongside Manti Te'o. That news did not shake Goodman's belief in Te'o, nor cause him to second-guess the emotions he saw from the All-American linebacker in September when he believed that girlfriend had died.

"Absolutely it seemed real," Goodman told the Tribune in a phone interview Thursday. "It was real. If you watch his interviews -- if he's that good of an actor, then Hollywood better be giving him a call. But obviously Manti is like rest of us. It was real in the locker room, real on field, and that's what I know of it."

It's an expected rally by a former teammate learning a hard truth about Te'o, who is now embroiled in a morass of questions after it was revealed that Lennay Kekua, his girlfriend who had died of leukemia in September, was nothing but a fabrication.

Goodman conceded that he knew little about the relationship between Te'o and the now-fictitious girlfriend and did not press for details about it, so he "never thought anything of it."

What he thinks now: There is no way Te'o could be complicit.

"The way I put it together, I'm on Manti's side," Goodman said. "He was screwed over by someone who wanted to play some sick joke. I don't know if they wanted to get close to Manti or they were a huge fan or they were playing a joke. Whoever (plays) a sick joke like that for that long has something wrong with them. I don't put this on Manti. I'm on Manti's side."

Asked how he could be so sure Te'o played no part in a deception, Goodman said: "I've been around Manti for four years, and I know him pretty well, I think. That's what I see and that's the kind of person he is. There's no way that he would do anything like that."

Te'o learned of the possible hoax on Dec. 6, according to Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick's timeline, and informed school officials about it on Dec. 26.

The Irish were deep in preparation for Alabama and the BCS title game at that point, but Goodman said there was no apparent weight on Te'o during the run-up to the eventual 42-14 blowout loss.

"Nope, I didn’t notice anything," Goodman said. "I guess that's just him. To me, it seemed like he was unfazed by it.

"This is really sort of a shocker to me, too."

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I swear this thread and the Lil Scrappy struggle plate thread is the greatest threads yet. I'm dying at this theatre.:russ:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
“I don’t like cancer at all. I lost both my grandparents and my girlfriend to cancer,” Te’o said on December 8, while talking to reporters in advance of the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

On Wednesday, Notre Dame Athletic Director Jack Swarbrick said Te’o learned of the hoax on December 6, while he was attending the ESPN college football awards ceremony in Orlando.

Two days after learning of hoax, Te’o said girlfriend died of cancer | ProFootballTalk

Where do the lies end and the truth begin? :mindblown:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wasnt Esera Tualo (Samoan football player who came out) also from a super religious family?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

To add to that; another story

Te'o mentioned 'girlfriend' twice recently - Yahoo! News

An Associated Press review of news coverage found that the Heisman Trophy runner-up talked about his doomed love in a Web interview on Dec. 8 and again in a newspaper interview published Dec. 11. He and the university said Wednesday that he learned on Dec. 6 that it was all a hoax, that not only wasn't she dead, she wasn't real.

In a story that ran in the Daily Press of Newport News, Va., on Dec. 11, Te'o recounted why he played a few days after he found out Kekau died in September, and the day she was supposedly buried.

"She made me promise, when it happened, that I would stay and play," he said.

It's clear; dude's not gonna come out (no pun intended) anytime soon and admit he lied.

Yo, I ever make it; I'm stayin' clean :no: the internets don't play. Everybody on him.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This story is like the big bang of fukkery. It expands at a exponential rate creating new galaxies and solar systems that contain vast amount of fukkery in their own right :ohhh: