Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Dude was gay. Covered it up with a fake girlfriend. End of story.

I don't think that's it, but if he's truly gay, just come out with it now and get the "I'm gay and didn't know how to express that reality to anyone, because of my religious background, how I was raised and how I thought I'd be received by the world so I made all of this up" sympathy and he'll be better for it in the long run.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
At least Matsui had the decency to draw us a picture

alg_matsui_wife-796130.jpg

:pachaha: lol at this joke being said already

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't think that's it, but if he's truly gay, just come out with it now and get the "I'm gay and didn't know how to express that reality to anyone, because of my religious background, how I was raised and how I thought I'd be received by the world so I made all of this up" sympathy and he'll be better for it in the long run.

No CURRENT NFL player would ever admit that in this day and age.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

career suicide

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to think he was just gay but there is something very wrong with him mentally. at some point this year i think he will commit suicide from this. you cant try to build yourself that high and then fall that hard. he used to walk around south bend with everybody on his dikk feeling like he was in a movie now he probably cant even leave his room. shyt is probably killing him right now especially considering how much he was feeling himself before this happened

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I highly doubt it.

We livei n a twitter world....the team that drafts Teo...best believe some players will voice their concerns. A team like the Bengals,Seahawks would probably take chances on him,because they drafted or acquired players with character issues and said players actually help them (Pac Man Jones,Vontaze Burfict,Bruce Irvin) etc