Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Notre Dame's Manti Te'o in his own words - College Football - Pete Thamel - SI.com

This article has a shytload of quotes directly out of Te'o's mouth about the fake girlfriend.

:mindblown:

I think he was duped in some aspect. He had too much info about "her".
But I dont know to what extent he knew he was duped.
I just wonder who he was actually talking to on the phone every day.

It's either that or he's got multiple personalities where he can just create lies and make up detailed stories on the spot.

concise

Veteran
Daps

It's either that or he's got multiple personalities where he can just create lies and make up detailed stories on the spot.

No one.
It was all lies. :mindblown:

charknicks

All Star
Daps

Man, I really think this dude has Munchausen Syndrome. He liked people feeling sorry for him. Obviously, the grandmother passing wasnt planned, and they just thought killing the girlfriend off would be the best plan.

I think he helped create this, Notre Dame went along with it, and they had NO plan on how to get out of this if things blew up like they did.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, I really think this dude has Munchausen Syndrome. He liked people feeling sorry for him. Obviously, the grandmother passing wasnt planned, and they just thought killing the girlfriend off would be the best plan.

I think he helped create this, Notre Dame went along with it, and they had NO plan on how to get out of this if things blew up like they did.

My final dark horse take is that he has brain trauma from being hit too much, and perhaps he developed some syndrome or disorder. Who knows....

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
did that @lennayka twitter account make a statement today? van pelt said it was gonna make a statement at 11am pacific today

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
how these espn people really gonna sit here and tell us they believe teo got catfished. scust

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang

it could be somewhere in between him knowing and not knowing

like he found he was duped a long ass time ago but decided to run with it anyway for some insane reason

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wasn't even committed to the catfish as he was known cheating....which makes it worse cause he wasn't a simp!

dude has a fake good guy image and got the team to buy into a lie. public gonna think he gay for a min and he smashin them notre dame broads. Next thing that could make it worse is someone talking he the father of some child.

Ain't no good can come from this as him being a man. As people said...him being gay would be believable and save his career as people could understand and actually probably make him more famous. BUT dude is more than likely straight and will get crucified.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Not sure if its been posted but
Skitch-1.jpg