Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That and they're woefully ignorant of the full story. It's impossible this kid was defrauded. IMPOSSIBLE. He's contradicted himself so many fukking times. Buddy just needs to come out (triple entendre don't ask me how) and make this is a one week story. I doubt that this overshadows the aftermath of sunday's games.

But why would he come out and admit to it of ESPN is riding with him and making him look like a victim? Someone with a mind fukked up enough to so this will never come with the truth unless they have no other choice especially when they still have this kind of support in the media

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
enhanced-buzz-29105-1358439555-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-28654-1358439555-9.jpg

:deadrose:

fatality.png

Daps
espn acknowledges that Bill Polian's son recruited Teo, which should preclude him from being their go-to guy on this. He sounds like an apologist, not an objective "expert." Also, he keeps asserting the internet is some shadowy world beyond the comprehension of anyone not in college. :jackeenikkaplease: On top of everything else, he looks like he has the fukking ebola virus on his face. espn is so purposely horrible at journalism that at this point I have to assume their primary goal is to eliminate it altogether.

And fukk gene wojciechowski saying "there's no manual for this kind of thing." :jackeenikkaplease: Checking basic facts is as standard a journalistic practice as there is. espn is insufferable.

Seems like dude is gonna benefit from old people still thinking the internet is a scary place but that will only delay the inevitable.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Someone just called WFAN show dead serious asking Mike Fran:

"There are rumors that Manti Te'o is a homosexual and that is the reason he carried on this hoax.....Mike, does that make Manti Te'o the greatest homosexual linebacker of all time?" :troll:

:russ:

HAHHA just heard that too

:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
So if ND was going to release this story anyway.... Why do they seem so hush hush about everything?

If Teo is innocent why didnt he just come out and squash the nonsense? I'm not understanding what he's going for right now.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
dead at some of these espn comments

"Manti Te'o #1 Overall Pick for Fantasy League..."

"The Chiefs should draft Te'o. At least he can't kill his girlfriend."

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps