Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manti is lying his ass off.

If his girl went to Stanford, then why didn't he wonder that she never showed up to the game when Notre Dame played at Stanford or USC?

:pachaha::heh::deadrose:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
They are discussing the history of the "Catfishing phenomenon" on ESPN right now :laugh:!

This is too much comedy.

:laugh: ESPN just doesnt want to believe that maybe he is a sick person and was in on it the whole time. I bet Nev is sittin somewhere like :win: everybody is talkin about my shyt

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
So nikkas purposely lying is a hoax now. :dead: at this ND Pr team speaking for this grown man and crying right now on ESPN. THIS shyt IS fukkING DISGUSTING!!!!

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
ESPN is scrambling fellas.. They had to be in on this story and now covering tracks to kill this and make him into a victim. :smh:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Maaaaan.. His teammates are some ride or die dudes for not pulling his card publically on this earlier.. It had to be eating them up to watch him get all that sympathy and praise..

Wouldn't shock me if ND was in on the deception aswell... Another hit to their reputation.. The only good thing to come out of that cesspool in decades is Skylar and Niele Ivey...

you got her fine ass walkin around campus and you gotta lie about having a girlfriend :mindblown: :dead: :deadmanny:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN is scrambling fellas.. They had to be in on this story and now covering tracks to kill this and make him into a victim. :smh:

That and they're woefully ignorant of the full story. It's impossible this kid was defrauded. IMPOSSIBLE. He's contradicted himself so many fukking times. Buddy just needs to come out (triple entendre don't ask me how) and make this is a one week story. I doubt that this overshadows the aftermath of sunday's games.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Someone just called WFAN show dead serious asking Mike Fran:

"There are rumors that Manti Te'o is a homosexual and that is the reason he carried on this hoax.....Mike, does that make Manti Te'o the greatest homosexual linebacker of all time?" :troll:

:russ:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Someone just called WFAN show dead serious asking Mike Fran:

"There are rumors that Manti Te'o is a homosexual and that is the reason he carried on this hoax.....Mike, does that make Manti Te'o the greatest homosexual linebacker of all time?" :troll:

:russ:

HAHHA just heard that too