Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are discussing the history of the "Catfishing phenomenon" on ESPN right now :laugh:!

This is too much comedy.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Manti Te'o's Teammates Had Their Doubts About Lennay Kekua

That player believes Te'o initially fell for a hoax, but carried on with it for the publicity even after he discovered the truth. That fits with what Tyler Moorehead, the Notre Dame rep for college sports network College Spun, recounts from the on-campus gossip:

The debate among teammates wasn't whether or not Manti actually knew this girl - it was clear that they had been in contact; no, players just didn't think that it was fair to call Lennay Kekua Manti's girlfriend, period (it is well-known on campus that he has had relations with other girls during his time at Notre Dame). They recognized what was going on for what it was - a terrible publicity stunt used to fuel Manti Te'o's Heisman campaign. In fact, many of the players privately commented that they didn't want the students to wear leis in support of Manti and wouldn't participate themselves - they cited that the team never responded so publicly to tragic events for other players. But there was also the feeling that Manti didn't deserve to benefit from publicity from the death of somebody he barely knew.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After watching his interviews from the past on this, they all come off fake as fukk

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Q1GvT.png

:heh:

Y'all just got :troll:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
First of all, this entire shyt is :russ: X 1000000

Secondly, lets say this was Te'o/Te'o's peoples idea. WHAT KIND OF SICK fukk DO YOU HAVE TO BE to go along with this shyt.

"Hey Manti, were going to drum up support by saying your girlfriend had lukemia and died in a car accident. But there is gonna be NO girlfriend!!"

Manti: :manny:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Maaaaan.. His teammates are some ride or die dudes for not pulling his card publically on this earlier.. It had to be eating them up to watch him get all that sympathy and praise..

Wouldn't shock me if ND was in on the deception aswell... Another hit to their reputation.. The only good thing to come out of that cesspool in decades is Skylar and Niele Ivey...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Maaaaan.. His teammates are some ride or die dudes for not pulling his card publically on this earlier.. It had to be eating them up to watch him get all that sympathy and praise..

Wouldn't shock me if ND was in on the deception aswell... Another hit to their reputation.. The only good thing to come out of that cesspool in decades is Skylar and Niele Ivey...

So we do know Manti was smashing other girls on campus.

I hated most of my college teammates with a passion. Most of them n*ggas were dumb but I keep everything in house since we needed W's and not D's (drama).