Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
enhanced-buzz-29105-1358439555-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-28654-1358439555-9.jpg

:deadrose:

:wow2:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manti Te'o made Donkey of Day. :pachaha:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMe_q7v4icE]Donkey Of The Day: Manti Te'o (Catfished!) [01-17-13] - Breakfast Club Power 105.1 - YouTube[/ame]

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh shiitt brehs! The feminists! The feminists are out in force now!

Notre Dame Says Manti Te'o Is a Victim. That's Rich, Considering Their History of Ignoring Actual Victims.

Compare Notre Dame's reaction — the immediate and immense support, the resources (they hired private investigators!), the positive PR — with that of Notre Dame's head football coach, Brian Kelley, when a 19-year-old student named Elizabeth "Lizzy" Seeberg killed herself nine days after accusing a football player of sexually assaulting her in a dorm room:

"I am not going to get into the specifics. I can tell you this. From my standpoint as the head football coach, I think it was made clear that the university is going to deal with any matters of this nature. And that for me... one of the reasons I came to Notre Dame is that I have the same standards that our University does. We are in lock-step relative to the standards that we hold her at the university of Notre Dame. That's really for me all I can give you relative to the specifics."

Seeberg died in 2010. The player she accused — whom Notre Dame investigators failed to interview until 15 days after Seeberg reported the attack and five days after she killed herself — was found "not responsible" and didn't miss a day of football practice. In fact, he played in the BCS National Championship game last week.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
espn acknowledges that Bill Polian's son recruited Teo, which should preclude him from being their go-to guy on this. He sounds like an apologist, not an objective "expert." Also, he keeps asserting the internet is some shadowy world beyond the comprehension of anyone not in college. :jackeenikkaplease: On top of everything else, he looks like he has the fukking ebola virus on his face. espn is so purposely horrible at journalism that at this point I have to assume their primary goal is to eliminate it altogether.

And fukk gene wojciechowski saying "there's no manual for this kind of thing." :jackeenikkaplease: Checking basic facts is as standard a journalistic practice as there is. espn is insufferable.