Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:mindblown: so who was this Jayrahz guy? and who is that bytch he was talkin to who said she was running the account? This is all sorts of crazy!

BRB I gotta smoke a blunt & get my popcorn ready, it's finna be a long night

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Manti and the other dude were gay...they conjured this whole shyt up to create a fake ass tebow-like lore and cult of personality around him...that he was a mormon that went to Norte Dame because he "prayed on it" :beli and the other dude was some religious musician wannabe leads me to believe they were closeted homo tebow stans inspired to copy the template...I believe his pops was prolly in on it too...heismen hype, fame and ultimately money from endorsements and what have you after he was drafted was the motive...it's so demonic friends

:why: I hope this ain't true.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Boo Yaa tribe met Manti's girlfriend 2 months before her passing. They confirm that she stated she was head over heels for him.

80s group, The Jets, had dinner with Manti's girlfriend during their relationship. They state that she was dazed and in love and she ordered a plate for him, even though he was miles away in South Bend

:russ:......................

Daps
OvB0U.gif

who is that?:snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:aicmon: just like I though... The pity party is starting already. Meanwhile cam is satan in carolina blue. I hate how slanted the media is.

Edit: I know this dude isnt a media person but this is how it'll play out imo. I bet deadspin is gonna be vilified for this.

Deadspin is the TMZ of sports. The only thing they know is fukkery.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Boo Yaa tribe met Manti's girlfriend 2 months before her passing. They confirm that she stated she was head over heels for him.

80s group, The Jets, had dinner with Manti's girlfriend during their relationship. They state that she was dazed and in love and she ordered a plate for him, even though he was miles away in South Bend

if that is not the two most random names to add to the story I don't know what is. The Jets :dead:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
jayRahz: Okay this is getting way out of hand.. everybody is tweeting that i had something to do with this scandal.. thats so far from the truth!

jayRahz: we caught Ronaiah's persona as Lennay Kekua back in 2008 and ended all ties with him..

jayRahz: i didnt even know Manti Teo's "girlfriend"'s name til way after she supposedly died.. when i found out it was Lennay.. i tweeted about it!

jayRahz: A few accounts tweeted me back w/ Ronaiah's picture and tagged @LennayKay which is how Ronaiah found out.. all I did was tweet..

jayRahz: everyone needs to hit up Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and get the truth.. the truth will set you free!!

jayRahz: I have the truth on my side so im not taking none of the mean things people are tweeting me seriously.. believe that!!

Daps
And :aicmon: at folk complaining about not going through 1000 posts - that's what the search function is for.

Search entire posts, show results as posts + keyword(s) "Reagan Mauia".