Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That article is fukking incredible

There was no Lennay Kekua. Lennay Kekua did not meet Manti Te'o after the Stanford game in 2009. Lennay Kekua did not attend Stanford. Lennay Kekua never visited Manti Te'o in Hawaii. Lennay Kekua was not in a car accident. Lennay Kekua did not talk to Manti Te'o every night on the telephone. She was not diagnosed with cancer, did not spend time in the hospital, did not engage in a lengthy battle with leukemia. She never had a bone marrow transplant. She was not released from the hospital on Sept. 10, nor did Brian Te'o congratulate her for this over the telephone. She did not insist that Manti Te'o play in the Michigan State or Michigan games, and did not request he send white flowers to her funeral. Her favorite color was not white. Her brother, Koa, did not inform Manti Te'o that she was dead. Koa did not exist. Her funeral did not take place in Carson, Calif., and her casket was not closed at 9 a.m. exactly. She was not laid to rest.

Lennay Kekua's last words to Manti Te'o were not "I love you
."
fukkin ETHER...

As of this writing, Te'o's Twitter profile carries a quotation from Alexandre Dumas's The Count of Monte Cristo, the great adventure novel about a man in disguise.

Life is a storm.. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
:wow:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
3W19s3xr.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Okay, I've finally read all 757 posts (after reading the article), in the thread. Crazy

If dude was being trolled by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, then, Ronaiah is a maniac for "killing" her right when his grandmother died.

If Manti is in, on it, :ohmy: you "kill" your girlfriend the same time (according to DS, there are conflicting reports).

Why lie to your parents? If u were ashamed, why not tell them the truth. Though, I'm still unconvinced dude carried on a 2 year (?) relationship with zero face to face communication and didn't think anything was fishy.

How did he fall so hard for "her"? And it happens to be a guy he knows (?).

I don't follow college sports (:damn: PAY THEM MEN AND WOMEN!), but, my guess was to bolster a Heisman campaign. I could be wrong--I don't follow college sports, much.

There could be criminal charges. People donated money over this story. So, he has more reasons, than being gay, to cover this up. I'm not sure I buy he just got trolled and was ashamed to come out. Something, like a poster said, is missing.

I gotta re-read the OP. Maybe he found out, a while ago, but, was too in deep and decided to play along. But, ya'll said they were talkin' about it during the Nati' Championship :huh:

Crazy story. Reminds me of the Tiger Woods story.
that girl is the only victim here

And the people who donated money. All the people who gave their support.

Okay, this is too deep.
If we fall for his narrative of being victimized - the question remains, who has he been talking to all these years?
:dry: You didn't read the OP.

They said this Taj Mowry look-a-like was behind it.

bob.jpg

What, someone please tell what in the hell is going on?

Dude, just go away. I know too much. I actually read all 770+ posts.

Run, run away!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
A fake person who loved you, then died? Isn't that what Notre Dame is all about? #jesus #te'o :troll:

this was stolen.

basically every joke you see from this point on is stolen. i got my shytty ones out of the way before i looked at social media. that's the bad part about twitter, your jokes will never look original again.