Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lets PRETEND hes been hoaxed for a second

YALL nikkaS IS FALLIN IN LOVE WITH bytchES IN 2013 YOU NEVER MET? Crying over THE REPORT of their death? :mindblown:

I thought TLR thirst was jokes but got damn some of yall motherfukkers are a disgrace

Teo is one

Of course

Its all a lie :youngsabo:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
In the interviews dude really seem convincing. I cant read body language (pause) but when he was talking about his imaginery gf...no hesistation or stuttering,which is key to figuring out a liar. This is going to get ugly
some people can lie extremely well :manny:

Binary

Banned
Daps
12555_10151374693490909_1193849335_n.jpg

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the interviews dude really seem convincing. I cant read body language (pause) but when he was talking about his imaginery gf...no hesistation or stuttering,which is key to figuring out a liar. This is going to get ugly
another key to body language is how much it seems like a person is self consciously monitoring themselves. people that do that look like they have very dead looking eyes and seem like theyre focusing on something else while theyre talking sort of like a track or scene being played while they chill behind the scenes. i noticed him doing that when he speaks. he might very well be a psychopath on top of everything else

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
another key to body language is how much it seems like a person is self consciously monitoring themselves. people that do that look like they have very dead looking eyes and seem like theyre focusing on something else while theyre talking sort of like a track or scene being played while they chill behind the scenes. i noticed him doing that when he speaks. he might very well be a psychopath on top of everything else

youre trying to rationalize body language of a guy who most likely made up a fake girlfriend then had her injured in a car crash before dying of leukemia, with the whole country hearing the story....cool stuff bruh :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
so this Cardinals fullback was supposedly introduced to her a long ass time ago by the same guy who, according to Deadspin, was behind her fake Twitter account?

this shyt is something else, man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre trying to rationalize body language of a guy who most likely made up a fake girlfriend then had her injured in a car crash before dying of leukemia, with the whole country hearing the story....cool stuff bruh :pachaha:
its not just him i notice athletes/entertainers and just regular people doing that too. i know it when i see it. rg3 does that shyt a lot also