Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
tumblr_m70kj5fIc01rp4u6so1_500.jpg

GOAT episode :laff:

But if anyone's interested skip to the 1:43 hr mark an you can hear the interview with the co-author of the deadspin story

http://www.theticketmiami.com/podcast_lebatard.aspx

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense.

That would imply that there were gay rumors or "pressure from campus" to get a girlfriend or something. Why would that lead him to do all of THIS?

There's a missing element to this that we don't know. He had to have had a GOOD reason not to quash this as soon as it hit the media.

If he didn't, he's an absolute fukking moron. And I don't think he's an absolute fukking moron.

It may as well be official -- he's gay.

He HAS to be gay.

There's absolutely NO REASON to lie to his own parents about having a girlfriend that didn't exist.

:mjpls:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Just watched a clip of the NoTrue Dame presser. Defies all logic, y'all. Bizarre as hell.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
He created Lennay in 2008, one source said, and Te'o wasn't the first person to have an online "relationship" with her. One mark—who had been "introduced" to Lennay by Tuiasosopo—lasted about a month before family members grew suspicious that Lennay could never be found on the telephone, and that wherever one expected Lennay to be, Ronaiah was there instead.

Dude was catfishin.

There's so many damn details in this story I gotta reread this like 4 times to get them all.

But Manti was cool with it :scusthov:

Daps
So where do the Notre Dame fans hang out in internet world? I need more fukkery before I go to sleep! :pachaha: