Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He'd have to play football to get endorsements?

They would eat him alive in the locker room, no homo.

true thats the hard part. if he could survive that and produce

what endorsements? :dwillhuh:

you know how much income gay people got? and they support their own too won't be hard to sell him to the gay community. he'd be a god to them.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Deadspin has gotten a lot better since AJ Daulerio was moved to the Gawker site. Instead of chasing dikk pick leads like Daulerio would do, they're going after legit stories ad making the mainstream sports media step their game up.

:salute: to deadspin. they don't play favorites or have agendas, they shyt on everybody

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
true thats the hard part. if he could survive that and produce

you know how much income gay people got? and they support their own too won't be hard to sell him to the gay community. he'd be a god to them.

Gay people don't have money they all work in retail and Disneyland.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me say a couple quick things:

I. I do not believe Manti Teo, at all.

II. I also can't completely discount him being scammed, even with the lie he told about meeting her. Online shyt is so stigmatized. I have found myself flat out fronting about shyt on SOHH and The Coli. When we had the podcast, if certain people in my life were like "how do you know IV/Reb/Rick?" there were definitely moments when I embellished a bit, like "oh, I know dude from... way back." :manny:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

II. I also can't completely discount him being scammed, even with the lie he told about meeting her. Online shyt is so stigmatized. I have found myself flat out fronting about shyt on SOHH and The Coli. When we had the podcast, if certain people in my life were like "how do you know IV/Reb/Rick?" there were definitely moments when I embellished a bit, like "oh, I know dude from... way back." :manny:

Hell yeah, but at the same time why would he go on national tv expressing his love

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This Catfish shyt is saving him. People believe hes an idiot who got fooled cuz of that show.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
In the interviews dude really seem convincing. I cant read body language (pause) but when he was talking about his imaginery gf...no hesistation or stuttering,which is key to figuring out a liar. This is going to get ugly

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:heh: :russ: