Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Superstar
Daps
Story of Manti Te'o girlfriend and her death apparently a hoax - ESPN

According to the Deadspin report, Te'o and Tuiasosopo have been in contact via Twitter, including exchanging several friendly messages last summer. A Notre Dame source told ESPN that Te'o was vetted heavily when the school learned in December that Kekua was a hoax, and said he believes Te'o was not involved. But a friend of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, a high school classmate of Kekua, told Deadspin he was quote "80 percent sure" that Te'o participated and did so with publicity in mind.

...so the school has known since December?

Ruh-roh.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
And cats were talking about we should draft him number 1 because of his character..

Dude is a compulsive liar & crazy.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
actually it would have taken less than an hour to call the funeral home of where his "girlfriend" got buried and found out there was no such person. Which makes this guy a grade A idiot.
theres confidentiality shyt and whatnot in these cases :manny: a lot of people wouldnt go through the trouble of calling and traveling to these places.

but yea I see your point. the fact hes given them a name and a pic is pretty ridiculous.

dude on some melky cabrera shyt :heh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is phenomenal. Someone needs to make a thread compiling the most outrageous sports hoaxes. There was the manager who pretended to be a vietnam vet, the dudes who reenrolled in high school to play sports again, Brandon Paul pretending to be CP3's cousin on some Cliff Paul shyt... I know there are a bunch of others. Oh, fukk, the Yale QB who said he skipped his Rhodes Scholar interview so he wouldn't miss the Harvard game, when really he had no interview because he was suspected of sexual assault.

:jackeenikkaplease:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
4304792_o.gif
.............:heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is phenomenal. Someone needs to make a thread compiling the most outrageous sports hoaxes. There was the manager who pretended to be a vietnam vet, the dudes who reenrolled in high school to play sports again, Brandon Paul pretending to be CP3's cousin on some Cliff Paul shyt... I know there are a bunch of others. Oh, fukk, the Yale QB who said he skipped his Rhodes Scholar interview so he wouldn't miss the Harvard game, when really he had no interview because he was suspected of sexual assault.

That's my favorite one! :russ:
they lost the game and coach got fired for lying on his resume shortly afterward as well.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

That fat dude that staged his singing day, talking about he signed with Oregon. :skip: