Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You guys really think he might not get picked up in the NFL for something like this? I'm not disagreeing but I think a team will pick him up for his talents no matter how big of a nutjob he is off field.

Nah, I know somebody will take a flyer on him for his talent (hopefully in the late rounds or undrafted) but dude may never be the same. Dude is shamed in front of the world for this crazy ass lie. You got to think how he'll fit in, he probably will have no respect in the locker room. If your a GM or owner, would you want this guy being a face of your franchise? What about the fans, what fan on here or any other place want this psycho on their team. Dude has the Christian Bale in American Psycho vibe.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the fukk ? :laff:

whats hilarious is that like 10 years ago or so...this type of shyt NEVER gets discovered.... no social networking, no google search by image, lots of people cant even use google properly.

and while you could do some research in terms of enrollment and police reports, most like that shyt would stay inconclusive.

internet+social media+people who know how to research=:ooh:

:blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first time ive heard him speak. sounds/moves gay asf

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao109a38uVY[/ame]

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
the fukk ? :laff:

whats hilarious is that like 10 years ago or so...this type of shyt NEVER gets discovered.... no social networking, no google search by image, lots of people cant even use google properly.

and while you could do some research in terms of enrollment and police reports, most like that shyt would stay inconclusive.

internet+social media+people who know how to research=:ooh:

actually it would have taken less than an hour to call the funeral home of where his "girlfriend" got buried and found out there was no such person. Which makes this guy a grade A idiot.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@darrenrovell: NFL player marketing agent: Te'o will lose $350K to $500K in pre-draft marketing deals

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
This muthfukka Teo was on some next level shyt, that interview got me like :wtf:

Talking about she consoled him over his Grandma's death, yet she died 6 hours from complications of her Leukemia. :what:

Must of been some quickstrike Leukemia or some shyt, that shoulda raised a red flag right there.

Someone make a Teo troll smiley.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

u right son. that shoulda raised the red flag right off the bat

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Notre Dame ain't shyt.
lets talk about this, especially under Brian Kelly.

First practice in the summer, a young kid is killed because he forces the kid to film practice in a tower during a terrible storm.

A girl is raped by a Notre Dame footballer in 2010, and the program forces the girl to not say anything. The girl ends up committing suicide.

Now this story, and the school continued purporting it for weeks after they "found out" it was fake.

Brian Kelly shoulda took that NFL job and signed a contract because this dude is a scumbag.