Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
"Lennay Kekua is an anagram of Leukemia, spelled "Leukkennya'a" in Hawaiian."

WTF

He is a troll of epic proportions

221217_mark.gif

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
actually I googled Leukkennya'a and found no source for this. sorry I was just quoting the guy above me.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know them nikkaz who created Catfish are :blessed: This is gonna help the fukk out of that show, have old people watching it and shyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the news broke, I told this girl at work the story about his GF, how he met her after a Stanford game, how she got leukemia, they talked through the night and he'd wake up and hear her breathing, how she died the day of the Michigan game how great he played, how she told him if she passed not to come to Cali, to play his ass off and she had the :to:

Hit her with "The girl never existed, he made her up"

Her: :wtf::pacspit:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hold up. Notre Dame knew about this? :ufdup: That school is fukking disgraceful. And to think I felt bad for this dude and I wanted the Giants to Draft him. :pacspit: have fun in the UFL.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
lets talk about this, especially under Brian Kelly.

First practice in the summer, a young kid is killed because he forces the kid to film practice in a tower during a terrible storm.

A girl is raped by a Notre Dame footballer in 2010, and the program forces the girl to not say anything. The girl ends up committing suicide.

Now this story, and the school continued purporting it for weeks after they "found out" it was fake.

Brian Kelly shoulda took that NFL job and signed a contract because this dude is a scumbag.

Brain Kelly did as much scumbag moves as Kiffin but he went to National Championship. Crazy how winning covers up all the fukked up shyt you did DIRECTLY. If this was David Shaw or Kevin Sumlin doing this :youngsabo:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This shyt is phenomenal. Someone needs to make a thread compiling the most outrageous sports hoaxes. There was the manager who pretended to be a vietnam vet, the dudes who reenrolled in high school to play sports again, Brandon Paul pretending to be CP3's cousin on some Cliff Paul shyt... I know there are a bunch of others. Oh, fukk, the Yale QB who said he skipped his Rhodes Scholar interview so he wouldn't miss the Harvard game, when really he had no interview because he was suspected of sexual assault.

:jackeenikkaplease:

:deadmanny:.....unlike that imaginary bytch