Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all the females at ND that'd probably do anything for dude and he had this made up chick

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think ya'll are good ya'll got good LBs, and honestly I can see this homo being undrafted at this point. Raiders need linebackers but they better not touch Gay'o. I couldn't support that shyt

:childplease: I highly doubt that a top 10 projected pick is gonna go undrafted because of this. This whole situation is weird as hell and obviously calls his mental game into question but I'd say at worst the shyt storm will make him drop to round 2 or 3.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People need to stop talking about 'catfishing' or whatever the fukk.

This fakkit was in on this the whole time, its pretty clear.

:wow:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
You guys really think he might not get picked up in the NFL for something like this? I'm not disagreeing but I think a team will pick him up for his talents no matter how big of a nutjob he is off field.

Teammates are gonna be ruthless as hell to the point where its not gonna be a good look to keep him around. He's gonna have to own up to this shyt and hope that Marvin Lewis gives him a chance or something.

concise

Veteran
Daps
on some real shyt, anyone think this is going overboard now? yea he's a scumbag piece of shyt but this could lead to his suicide. on god if i was him right now, i'd be on the brink of commiting that. his life is over.

honestly ... I wouldn't be shocked nor would I really feel sorrow

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
there goes any chance of Philly taking him. He would get eaten alive by the vultures.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is a lyin fakkit.Trying to spin like he was tricked by online relationship?what about the times he talked about meeting her,and his fam meeting her.Again,lying fakkit.

Word, the evidence is all there. He's clearly lying.

Folks on the Coli and :hamster: can't even get with these fake accounts and faux relationships. This nicca who is on national level in MSM thought he could get away with a troll effort like this? :childplease: Goddamn lying sack of shyt.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the fukk ? :laff:

whats hilarious is that like 10 years ago or so...this type of shyt NEVER gets discovered.... no social networking, no google search by image, lots of people cant even use google properly.

and while you could do some research in terms of enrollment and police reports, most like that shyt would stay inconclusive.

internet+social media+people who know how to research=:ooh:

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: I highly doubt that a top 10 projected pick is gonna go undrafted because of this. This whole situation is weird as hell and obviously calls his mental game into question but I'd say at worst the shyt storm will make him drop to round 2 or 3.

That all depends on what the explanation behind this is, doesn't it?