Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His official response

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."
:duck:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
His official response

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

I don't get it, what happened to the part where him and his dad said they met?

:childplease:

I dont believe that for a second

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
His official response

They're still maintaining it was a woman?

Why did he say that he met her in person then?

Holy shyt--who was the female that was pretending to be the bird?

This just gets more and more weird.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
His official response

:duck:

this is from the Orange Bowl press conference on January 3rd

http://www.orangebowl.org/assets/1/7/jan3presserpt2.pdf

Page 4 :childplease:

And this dude's dad said she visited him in Hawaii :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:dead:

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I believe it. Samoans aren't the brightest people in the world.

Edit
I do think he went along with it after he found out. Too embarrassed to admit it.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
His official response

ESPN reading this now on tv, but from what I read on deadspin, it said they met at a Stanford game and swapped numbers :mindblown:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like I Said, That Boy Got Fish'd :laff:

Now That He's Running With That Story It Will Put Him In Even DEEPER shyt If He Lied About The Lie

- Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk