Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Superstar
Daps
SMH @ people posting and not reading the article.

1. Manti is PROBABLY not gay. If he were gay, and legitimately wanted to keep it a secret, I'd like to think this twitter would never have existed.

...unless he's an idiot.

2. Manti was not catfish'd. He knew this person did not exist. Otherwise he would not have gone to the trouble of fabricating a biography for a person he never met. He was IN ON THIS.

...unless he's an idiot.

3. I don't think this has to do with this has to do with the Heisman. That's the most readily available theory, but only a complete fukking dunce would think a story about a girlfriend with no living relatives could pass media muster. Any person with half a brain would have quashed this from the get-go. I don't think Manti did this to help himself win.

...unless he's an idiot.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My+face+is+more+one+of+disbelief+_4b52bfb4998f44cf777109badb8f1f00.gif

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

1. Manti is PROBABLY not gay. If he were gay, and legitimately wanted to keep it a secret, I'd like to think this twitter would never have existed.

...unless he's an idiot.

2. Manti was not catfish'd. He knew this person did not exist. Otherwise he would not have gone to the trouble of fabricating a biography for a person he never met. He was IN ON THIS.

...unless he's an idiot.

3. I don't think this has to do with this has to do with the Heisman. That's the most readily available theory, but only a complete fukking dunce would think a story about a girlfriend with no living relatives could pass media muster. Any person with half a brain would have quashed this from the get-go. I don't think Manti did this to help himself win.

...unless he's an idiot.

seriously some of you didn't even read the damn article and got me all confused with your replies.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

...unless he's an idiot.

...unless he's an idiot.

...unless he's an idiot.

Breh, that fukker is sweet. Sweeter than a diabetic's blood.