Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:laff:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:ohshyt:

Damn that's fukked up

Dead.gif

:aicmon: SMFH

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is disgusting man. im a notre dame fan and rooted for te'o but fukk this dude, this is some shameful shyt. hope he doesnt get drafted.

As an Irish fan...I feel sick. It's one thing to fib....but to create this big ass lie? I mean, did he not think people would find out? What bothers me more is that he comes off as a complete idiot.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Like I Said, That Boy Got Fish'd :laff:

Now That He's Running With That Story It Will Put Him In Even DEEPER shyt If He Lied About The Lie

- Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
:stopitslime:

if you havent read the Deadspin story, then stop posting until you have read it. Dude DID NOT get Catfish'd.

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
His official response

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

I don't get it, what happened to the part where him and his dad said they met?

2ik2s04.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ok, so this dude was claiming someone to be his girlfriend that he never met to begin with?

WTF is wrong with this dude?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
As an Irish fan...I feel sick. It's one thing to fib....but to create this big ass lie? I mean, did he not think people would find out? What bothers me more is that he comes off as a complete idiot.

the dumbest part to me is just picking some random pic of a girl and using. Then letting it air on TV like someone is not going to eventually find out :snoop:

This dumb samoan :snoop:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
His official response

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

:duck::duck:

7wu2D.png

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
His official response

:heh: at this attempt at damage control, he mind as well just come out the closet. Nobody is buying this and nobody will draft him this year either. Dude will be clowned on badly by his teammates