Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
SMH @ people posting and not reading the article.

1. Manti is PROBABLY not gay. If he were gay, and legitimately wanted to keep it a secret, I'd like to think this twitter would never have existed.

...unless he's an idiot.

2. Manti was not catfish'd. He knew this person did not exist. Otherwise he would not have gone to the trouble of fabricating a biography for a person he never met. He was IN ON THIS.

...unless he's an idiot.

3. I don't think this has to do with this has to do with the Heisman. That's the most readily available theory, but only a complete fukking dunce would think a story about a girlfriend with no living relatives could pass media muster. Any person with half a brain would have quashed this from the get-go. I don't think Manti did this to help himself win.

...unless he's an idiot.

So which angle are you going with?

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
If you read the entire story, there's no fukkin' way possible to come to the conclusion that Te'o didn't know what the deal was.

What a dipshyt.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think it's safe to say he'll get clowned by everyone until his football career is done and he goes back to Hawaii and hides under a rock. :lolbron:

If he's smart, he doesn't go to the Draft in NYC come April. He'll get crucified there. I can picture it now.

Where's your girlfriend? *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

Where's your girlfriend? *clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
too long to paste. If true what an idiot to think you can get away with something like that in this day and age.

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

TENWUT.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this is disgusting man. im a notre dame fan and rooted for te'o but fukk this dude, this is some shameful shyt. hope he doesnt get drafted.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
It's gotta be KILLING ESPN to have to run with something from Deadspin.

It's the biggest story in sports right now and I don't think they've mentioned it on TV. Seems pretty fukking crazy.

Edit: There it goes Lindsay Czcushfhasdj whatever just teased it.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:what: how did his family and friends go along with this story tho? They surely had to know a girlfriend did not exist.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
His official response

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

I don't get it, what happened to the part where him and his dad said they met?