COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
His biggest and the world's biggest mistake was not cutting off China, nobody would have accepted a lockdown in early February. Hell people don't want to accept it now
Again that’s points to stupidity of the government and the citizenry

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Hospitals help people.
The WHO does studies & research.
And hospitals get alot of their info from WHO.

I dont get the confusion here
Hospitals/Doctors go off the recommendations of WHO..Im a ED RN, I just worked 6 days in a row. Everyday there was new information about how to go about this covid shyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Because the point of all of this isn't to stop people from getting it, it was to slow it down to not overwhelm our infrastructure. I think they've conceded 70-80% WILL get this. Any vaccine is also too far out. Once we get to the middle of April a call will have to be made.

this shyt will peak again if they drop the quarantine too soon and we will be overwhelmed.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It adds up quite easily.

One, mostly black people in Baltimore county.
Two, the tests are gonna go to the white people (and rich) first. Cant report a positive test if you arent getting tested.
Trust me, if they were able to pin any type of sickness on us black folk, they would. Its why some of these Europeans are mad that its not showing up on these charts in Africa. They want to blame us for all the world's problems so bad.
It’s not mostly black folks in the county breh. There’s some real wealthy white folks in the county. I’m talking about the whole metro area has less confirmed cases than one county. That included Baltimore City/County, parts of Carroll County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, and Harford County. Not only that Johns Hopkins Hospital developed its very own test and has a drive thru testing site. So like I said something ain’t adding up

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
For the people who want to be pissed at Democrats about something, if this report is correct this is what you should be pissed about instead.

They did the right thing when Republicans were putting billions of dollars of unneeded shyt in the bill but, turn around and put unrelated wishlist bullshyt in the bill too.

JUST PASS A CLEAN fukkING BILL! WHY IS THAT SO HARD?!

I hate our government man...

I'm going to hold my tongue but Ill just say I understand where 18th century Frenchmen are coming from...:francis:

Democrats will fight for green laws during an global pandemic and economic collapse, but wont fight for Bill's that benefit blacks in the best of times

:mjpls: