COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

---

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile in London

upload_2020-3-23_9-15-13-jpeg.28164

Wait is this for real? These cats are not even wearing face mask. It's a wrap for them.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
It adds up quite easily.

One, mostly black people in Baltimore county.
Two, the tests are gonna go to the white people (and rich) first. Cant report a positive test if you arent getting tested.
Trust me, if they were able to pin any type of sickness on us black folk, they would. Its why some of these Europeans are mad that its not showing up on these charts in Africa. They want to blame us for all the world's problems so bad.
I’m sorry I just caught @Deacon Frye quote this. Stop this bullshyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
It is crazy knowing that if you really look at the numbers ..the amount of people that US confirmed has the virus wouldn’t even be able to fill up a baseball stadium in like any city ...yet it’s enough to basically shut everything down in the whole country

numbers are so tricky

exponential growth, there were a few hundred cases 2 weeks ago now there are 40k.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Wait is this for real? These cats are not even wearing face mask. It's a wrap for them.
Not sure what date that photo was taken

Considering the trains haven't been that packed

But when it comes to food shopping. It's basically that photo x10

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So dont listen to WHO, is that what you are saying?
Naw, my bad.....hospitals are listening to WHO. The reason why there is so much chaos in hospitals is because all the new studies from WHO. I’m gonna be off for 2 days. I would not be surprised if when I come back there are new changes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn, air transat laying of 70%. But Trudeau was giving companies a 10% subsidy to keep people hired. :stopitslime:

It's different for airlines though the planes are basically grounded thus no need for flight attendants, pilots, etc

It's actually better for those employees as they were hourly staff so if you don't work you're not getting paid at least now they can file for ei

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It’s not mostly black folks in the county breh. There’s some real wealthy white folks in the county. I’m talking about the whole metro area has less confirmed cases than one county. That included Baltimore City/County, parts of Carroll County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, and Harford County. Not only that Johns Hopkins Hospital developed its very own test and has a drive thru testing site. So like I said something ain’t adding up

What’s not adding up breh what you think the whole world is lying about this or something. Some areas might not get hid hard as others, simple as that .We not still pushing the conspiracy thing right . I understand the brehs saying maybe people overreacting or even the brehs saying not enough action. But we not still doing the conspiracy thing are we ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I find it mind boggling that some of y'all are just recently posting about your area going on lockdown and closing non essential business. Especially since we've done that for like over a week now. Granted not everyone follows those regulations but still. Can't imagine what's gonna happen when all the spring breakers go back to their home since the schools shut down. Way too many people out and that's gonna be a problem. Also is all international travel banned or just Europe? Cuz it seems like practically every country has a case and we can't afford to let anything happen even it's it's a country who claims they only have one. I even think state to state flights should be held off unless it's a resident returning home or an actual emergency.